ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 16

𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐬✨ ,𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐩𝐥𝐬 𝐝𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰

Junki led them to the deeper in forest, but as Jeongukk predicted that maybe little boy will mess up the route, and he did!!

Junki was confused, all the path looking same to him, they were standing in front of the two roads, opposite of each other, "umm, i thinki we have to go thish way" the pup said unsure-d, head tilting in confusion, taehyung halted, adjusting the scarf on the pup, "you sure about it, hmmm?" omega asked softly as junki was deciding to which way he came from.

"taehyung we have to take right turn " ravenette spoke catching omega's attention.

"how do you know" taehyung asked, because he wasn't sure himself and was waiting for junki to decide.

When ravenette told him that he has been following the lingering faint smell of the pup's scent from the route he used earlier, which had taehyung frowning because it was difficult to get faint scent as the pup was with them right at moment so he can smell pup as he was near them, but Jeongukk can differentiate between the still stressed scent versus pup's previous normal scent.

As pup was Confused, they decided to go on right way, walking further they came in front of the a decent looking cottage, as soon as pup saw the cottage, he squealed tapping omega's cheek softly and squeaked "my housh, my housh"thrashing in his hold, wanting to go run inside the house.

Jeongukk looked at the surroundings, they're are few cottages like this, and small plots besides them, which are clearly used for cultivation, that means they are farmers and live outside the main village.

His thoughts stopped when he heard the banging sound, and looked at the pup who was knocking the door, he furrowed, and spoke "what he is doing?" to the omega.

Taehyung looks at the alpha and sighs "he was calling for his mother, but seems like she didn't heard, and the door isn't opening", to which ravenette looks at pup who was looking at both wolves with teary eyes.

"Jeongukk" omega said suggestively hoping other would get hint.

Ravenette bent down and took the teary pup in his hold and gave to omega, and he tilted his body using his side of the arm, he pushed the door with the force, but still it didn't opened, so he with more force again tried pushing the door, which creaked opened.

( cottage looks something like this)

Taehyung got inside along with the alpha, and the first thing they was met by strong alcohol smell, which had omega scrunching his nose in disgust. They looked around the living room, the centre-table was flipped, broken pieces of cup--scratches on two seater sofa--all in all it was a mess.

"mumma--mu-mumma, junki came, where aal you" the pup sniffled, and looked for his mother with teary eyes, running with his little legs here and there.