ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 11

Hey sprees ✨, enjoy the chapter

Pls vote, cmnt and follow

Hehehe another surprise ✨

He sat down in the car, gripped the steering wheel and ignited the engine, and stopped all the thoughts in his head and only knowing that what is about to come when he will reach the house.

After 20 mins drive, ravenette reached the mansion, alpha handed keys to the beta guard, who went to park it.

Jeongukk entered into the living room, the house was quiet but he could smell the dominance and anger from the pheromones his father is releasing, resulting in the alpha servants ducking their heads down while betas and omegas are whimpering silently to not create any sound.

He saw the old man who served their family for a long time looking worried.

Raven-haired walked towards the old man who just whispered "he's in his office". Jeongukk nodded and before going he released calming pheromones to ease the household servants.

As there was no need to knock and take permission to enter the office so he just twisted the knob and stepped inside the office.
The room was lit dimly not too dark and not too light, his father sitting on his chair back facing him.

-"Father"

Jaehun turned around and slammed his hand harshly on his office desk. His eyes were red, showing his fury and irritation. But jeongukk didn't flinch, he wasn't intimidated a bit, instead, he held his father's gaze with his equally hard and fierce eyes.

"Why you did that, what was the fucking reason " he roared.

"I don't need to give you any reason". Jeongukk stated calmly looking directly into the head alpha's eyes.

It fueled jaehun's anger as he got up from his seat and lunged towards the ravenette, his dark red eyes boring into Trueblood's black ones.

"I.asked.you.something" he gritted through his teeth voice now a bit lower.

Ravenette hummed bored by his father's antics he enunciated "I don't think I am bound to answer you, father".

Jaehun lost his patience at other's unwillingness to answer, so he grabbed jeongukk's collar and yanked him harshly.

" Don't forget who I am" he roared in his alpha voice on the ravenette now choking his neck who stood straight with no attempt to break free from the grip.

Of course, he felt the suffocation from strangling, his father at this age is still capable of fighting five alpha wolves alone, the man has maintained his strength and it increased through the years of daily training and gyming, but this was nothing, he had endured worst than this. This isn't happening for the first time.

Jaehun notices that ravenette isn't putting up a fight against the hold he smirked knowing something that will irk the Trueblood.

"You and that bitc-" his words were cut with a menacing growl erupted from the raven-haired alpha's throat.

Jeongukk isn't the same kid that was once scared of his father, who would cry at times whenever his father would yell or growl at him or --

"FATHER" he growled at the head alpha with a raw warning in his voice, eyes swirling with red streaks.

He gripped the wrist of the old alpha tightly and removed them from his neck, eyes hard and glaring holes in jaehun's head. He wasn't doing anything because Jae-hun is his father just for the sake of the father-son relation he kept his calm but this man doesn't seem to acknowledge that.