Chapter 19

Nothing
Wattpad doing again dirty to me and it's just i don't know why

My chap that i hv written and wants to publish and with a good connection of wifi it says this 💁🏻‍♀️

Hey sprees ✨ enjoy the chapter
Pls do vote and comment as well follow

Warning ⚠ :

Mention of force but tried my level best to not get into graphical representation.

The eight alphas sat in the group, on a floored platform, in front of the abandoned hut, they managed to find out, for their enjoyment, waiting for the omegas to come out of their tents, they waited silently as a predator who hides in the bushes and get that one opportunity to pounce on their prey.

It was around the two hours waiting for their source of enjoyment, when Minhae got the alluring scent of the fruity smells, three different smells--a strawberry--a honeydew with a tint of a riped bananas--and a prominent smell of bittersweet pomegranate, he smirked within himself and licked his lips swiftly--his eyes dilated in hunger.

"boys focus, can you all smell our delicious meal" he sushed boys who concentrated on the lingering scents around the grounds--the deep low growls threatening to erupt through their throats.

Three male omegas came out of their tents, panting - - with heavy breaths--fear crippling in their minds and heart--the heat to satiate crawling under their skins--forehead trickled beads of sweats continously.

Those three gazed each other--with widening eyes--seeing each other in same state as they are within themselves, all three came closer to each other--the addictive scent mingling with distress and fear.

"do--do y--you both feel the same way" a redhead omega asked the other two omegas who nodded their heads.

"my heat isn't even yet to come, then what is this i am feeling" he gritted his teeth, hissing frustratingly.

"and, i had my heat before coming to trip, these are no post-heat symptoms" another omega said clenching his thighs together from the pain shooting in his abdomen, crouching down.

And they decided to walk down to the village, if by any chance any medical shop opened, to buy heat
surpessents, walking closely with each other, three omegas couldn't find any medical shop open--and they knew that no one would help them genuinely --let alone thinking of it scares them.

Who would want to resits the omegas, coming to their doorstep--asking for help--smelling so alluring--noone could be able to keep their hands to themselves.

Its like throwing yourself into the den of predatory huyngry lions willingly.

Both the male omegas yelped when the redhead omega knelt down, biting back a cry, they looked at him, and then looked where the other was looking, his pants around his private areas started to damp--that means the slick and fluids started to ooze out from the sex part. They both looked at the redhead sympathetically and helplessly, because they knew it will soon start happening with them too.