Chapter 20

Hey sprees ✨ enjoy the chapter
Pls do vote and comment as well as follow

Warning ⚠ : mature content read at your own discretion ;-)

Important: don't skip it please

Specially in this au, I have decided to make male omegas have a single genital as female omega have
i.e vagina, the only difference they have from female omega is increased testosterone in them which make them muscly, deep voice and hair growth faster than female omegas. If you feel uncomfortable to read, then you can skip the mature scenes.

ple--please Jeongukk d--do something" a voice barely above whisper "it hurts--so much - - make it go away please~" his eyes little hooded looked at the ravenette's blank onyx eyes with hesitancy--hopeful and desperation. Because taehyung him self don't know what he wants and is asking for--he just knows that his abdomen and his private area hurts like a hell.

" taehyung, what are you saying" Jeongukk asked as he looked at the omega confusingly, not wanting to think the real meaning behind the words spoken by omega.

He gently pushed the snuggling omega off from his arms, getting up and first thing he did was to close the window. Taehyung again tried to latch himself on Jeongukk--so with his trembling hands he grabbed ravenette's legs, looking at him pleading-ly, whimpers escaping through his soft shivering lips at the pain coursing through his lower abdomen to his private parts.

Jeongukk looked down at the omega, clutching onto his legs--he has to think of something--he softly grabbed the omega's arms helping him stand up on his feets and letting him sit on the bed.

"sh-sheets" taehyung mumbled feeling himself leaking slick and thought of spoiling the sheets. His pants had a large wet patch.

Jeongukk sushed him  "don't worry about sheets" and walked out of the room, filing a glass of water for omega and giving to the omega, he took the glass--the glass slipping out of his trembling fingers making him yelp but Jeongukk was quick to hold the glass and looked at the omega who ducked his head down in embarrassment--feeling pathetic and weak.

'what are yo--you doing tae, can' t you just a hold glass, how pathetic yo-you are'

His thoughts filed with negativity and insecurity, embarrass on himself--the thought of him being vulnerable and useless in front of the ravenette makes him want to scream, unconsciously big droplets of tear falling down from his hazel eyes.

Jeongukk heard the omega's sob, he looked away and placed the glass in front of taehyung's lips ,taehyung again tried to  hold the glass--touching the edge of glass with his quivering lips, Jeongukk gently put his hands upon taehyung 's trembling ones and helped him drink.

Taehyung took big gulps of water--as if he was thirsty for years--quenching his parched tounge and burning throat--taking heavy breaths--nostrils flaring--filling his lungs with lot of oxygen at the same time.

"ahhhh~~ it hur--hurts" he screamed when a rush of heat hit him, feeling contractions in his pelvic--brutally throbbing in pain-- watery substance leaking wetting his underwear pants--and spoiling the sheets beneath him. Pulling his hair in frustration and pain, clutching his stomach--tears of pain and irritation continously spilling, wetting his cheeks--travelling down his chin, he sprawled on the sheets.

Jeongukk was standing back facing the omega, his eyes hard and jaw clenched--gritting his teeth harshly--fist clenching and un clenching. The sweet vanilla and lavender arousal smell had him overwhelming - - he tried to take deep breaths in order to calm himself down--but it did only the opposite his nostrils getting filled by the heavenly scent--forcing his very being to take omega right there.