CHAPTER 22

Hey sprees✨ enjoy the chapter

please vote ,cmnt and follow

warning : mature content ahead read at your own discretion

'Fuck'

he immediately kneeled down in front of the unconscious omega , patting his cheeks lightly jeongukk mumbled  "taehyung---taehyung , hey" his onyx eyes trained on the pale faced omega whose eyes slowly fluttered open , the blurriness still there , he looked at floating figure above him and whimpered when a calming cherry scent filled his nose , as soon as taehyung was about to speak he again felt the jab of pain in his lower abdomen clutching it tightly taehyung screeched and soon fainted.

trueblood's nostrils filled with same sweetened fresh lavender and cotton flower smell , he fisted his hands through his luscious raven hair calming himself down , he stood and went in the kitchen and pour a glass of water, his thoughts messy , he feels himself accusing for this state of the omega other he wants to be nonchalant about it this omega is not his responsibility .

since that beta girl left , he knew how hard it was to ignore his mind screaming at him to check upon the omega but he remained as apathetic he can be.

jeongukk strode back to the room and lifted taehyung's head gently , he sprinkled  water on omega whose eyes once again fluttered open ,hazy hazel eyes squinted and looked back at the midnight dark eyes that were boring into his , he lifted his dainty trembling fingers and clutched the ravenhead's t-shirt tightly in his fists , jeongukk raked his eyes over omega's face it was stained with dried tears and forehead glistening with sweat and  small water droplets like pearls and then his gaze shifted on his dried pink chapped lips , taehyung even in this state didn't looked ugly in eyes of ravenette rather he looked easy on the eyes.

"j--jeongukk--it h--hurts so much" taehyung stuttered in the pain, his fist clutching the fabric of alpha's shirt , omega's eyes so needy and mirror the pain he feels , so pleadingly he looked at the ravenette. if isn't for jeongukk' s strong mind and strong will someone other than him wouldn't had waste their energy and time with the needy omega and would have their way with him.

trueblood didn't said anything and his steely gaze trained on the bed in front of him , not looking at taehyung 's way, he knew one gaze at those needy eyes he will loose his senses like a broken dam.

" taehyung we have to leave" he gruffly spoke and helped the frail omega to stand on his trembling week knees , taehyung looked at him with big wide teary eyes and clutched the raven's man arms  to support himself ,he hesitatingly trailed on his weak legs , jeongukk made the omega sit on the bed.

"pack your stuff" he commanded .

jeongukk reached for all his stuff ,papers and files packing them neatly in his small duffle bags successfully  ignoring the pitiful needy whimpers and bleating  of the other , and as for taehyung he gathered all his strength and while stumbling upon his steps he gathered his things from closet and packed them messily in his suitcase , he lifted the suitcase but it ended up falling on the floor with loud thud ,the hazel eyes widened and his heart stopped beating for a second due to the shock--he looked back at the male who was already looking at him.

"i--i am s--sorry" he mumbled breathily taehyung insides filled with the embarrassment ,the paled skinned turned red--the omega scolded himself in his mind 

'idiot---taehyung good you can't even lift a suitcase now as if you haven't proved yourself weak before ,great' whimpering at his own thoughts , he saw the ravenhaired approaching not wanting  to meet the other's probably  disgust filled eyes taehyung quickly averted his gaze towards the floor.