ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 4

Hey sprees ✨
Pls vote, comment, follow 💫

DOUBLE UPDATE!!!! CUZ ITS COMEBACK 🎉

He wants to do something which he doesn't know about.

Hoseok came after a month when her sister was sold, he wanted to meet her, so after coming from alpha training camp.

He directly went to his sister, then came the first shock the house was locked. Neither jiwa picked his calls nor her mate.

When he was about to go, then a old lady came to red haired.
Asking if he was relative of the alpha male or omega girl.

He told that he came to meet his sister. The old lady took red haired and told the sufferings of that poor soul who was shattered, tortured by her mate who was near deserved to be acknowledged as mate, the monster.

Hoseok didn't wanted to believe but teary eyes of old lady was forcing him to believe her.

The red haired alpha screamed, throwed things which were in his reach. He was tired, he wanted ground to swallow him.
A tear escaped his eyes, the old lady pulled him in her embrace letting the poor boy sob in her arms.

How she witnessed the pain that girl went through and then her brother. She tried helping girl every day when alpha went to work always feeding the poor girl, sometimes cleaned her from the filthy mess every time throwed on poor soul.

She tried talking to her mate, but he clearly told her to stay out of their married life. And then beat the poor girl blaming her she brought intruders.

Then red haired male took leave and went his home, his parents were worried as they were not able to contact their daughter.

And whenever they called her mate he always excused himself saying he was busy in meetings or he is on business trips etc.

When hoseok told everything happened to his parents, his mother fainted and father was beyond shocked to say anything, he felt failed.... failed as a parent, as father to protect his daughter, his precious princess.

When he went to brothel, asked for an omega named jiwa then he was asked to pay, it felt disgusted, to pay but for whom his s.. sister ,he grabbed the beta's hair who was assigned as manager of jiwa.

His sunset orange eyes with a raging fire in them he used his alpha voice on beta making beta whimpered and started to dig nails in beta's neck until blood gushed out from the pierced skin. And locked the door of jiwa's room from inside.

He was in her waiting room so he entered further to a room where a bed was lying in centre with a red velvet bedsheets on it.

A only nightstand with lubes, condoms cuffs etc. He walked further to a small room in corner.

He felt as if the air from his lungs has been sucked out. His sister was sitting in front of him doing her makeup, still beautiful for him. Her black soft hair rested on the back rest of chair.

He took small steps afraid to frighten her, he stood in front of her taking the expressions on her face.

Her face bruised yet it was pretty, eyes which once sparkled with stars now felt like a deep dark ocean.

She was breathing but she was not alive, she isn't his sister with whom he spent all his life.

He squatted down to her level and tried to call her softy.

"jiwa"

"baby" still no response.

He shooked her shoulders lightly, she looked to him finally.