ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 17

Hey sprees ✨ enjoy the chapter
Pls do vote, comment and follow

Ignore any mistakes, didn't proofread

"i don't know what to say tae" yuna said worriedly calming a storming taehyung, who directly went to her and rant about today 's encounter with junki and her mother.

She really has nothing to say because she didn't experienced it first hand, so she is not able to give judgement on the situation, but calming taehyung is more important for her.

(a/n: don't ask where yuna was when all this was happening, because author didn't thought about it lol)

He reached here at eight thirty pm, and then just ranted, so yuna is pleaded him, finally calming him down, to change because today the students have a little plan for tonight, after dinner a bonfire will be arranged and a small get together, merging all the sections. So finally taehyung gets up and goes to cabin for changing his outfit, though it was not necessary according to him, but miss yuna wouldn't budge and being stupidly stubborn she convinced the omega.

He reached cabin, and the raven haired hasn't came back, he was curious but at same time he don't even want to think about anything related to ravenette or anyone.

He took a nice shower, relaxing his body - - the warmth of the water loosens the tightness of his muscles, and tying the towel around him, he walks out of the bathroom, and starts rummaging through the closet and picks decent clothes from there.

He look at his appearance and satisfied with it, he just moisturised his skin and face, and reached for the dinner, within walk of five minutes. And waited for yuna at her tent and just for a tiniest seconds his thoughts went about the raven-haired, what he is doing.

"It really took him long, what he is doing, its not like i care", omega frowned, that out of all he have, he is thinking about the certain alpha and he just shrugged the thought not wanting to think about him, when yuna appeared he was kinda proud because the dresses he selected look, so good at her.

"kim taehyung, wow~" yuna fake squeals streching the wow word, the reason is taehyung didn't dressed up, according to her, so she whines and pouts to omega who just showed up in a simple orchid yellow colored shirt, though omega look pretty but something is missing according to her.

When taehyung was about to say she ran away to her tent and after five minutes, comes out, grinning evily towards him, wiggling her eyebrows and he gulped knowing she has something mischief in her mind.

"yu--yuna, what are you upto," taehyung stuttered trying to step back, playfully, but scrunched his nose when she pouted, puckering her lips towards him.

"will you stop, tae and can you please please, close your eyes" she said softly similing at others horrid face.

The poor omega had to close his eyes, and he pouted waiting for yuna to attack him with her silly ideas. He felt his breath hitched when a cold metal slid through his ear piercing and he opened his eyes suddenly and looked at her with soft wide eyes, she just smiled admiring how a beautiful dangling made taehyung more beautiful.

Gorgeous tae ✨🥀periodt

"why would you do this, yuna" he sighed but he admits it looks good on him, but she nudged him playfully and shrugged, walking towards the dinner arrangement, taehyung smiles and follows her.

They both waited for their turn, and took the plates, filling their plates, standing quietly in a corner, everyone eating while standing randomly or in group, "ummm, this meatball noodles is so good" yuna moaned in the good taste, taehyung laughed both chatting and eating.