ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 14

Hey sprees ✨ enjoy the chapter
Pls do vote, comment and follow

--------

"You!!!"

taehyung, freeze-ed seeing the person--the person who he was supposed to share cabin was none other than Jeon Jeongukk, the ravenette smirk grew wider, making his face look sexier.

jeongukk rolled his shoulders so that his shirt could loosely hang on his shoulders, his exposed chest, prominent collarbones on display." look, who we have here if I remember, Kim Taehyung, right" he rasped in his deep voice.

taehyung dumbly nodded unable to utter anything, the ravenette took a step ahead, which made taehyung step back,jeongukk taking slow and steady steps towards the omega, who was taking a step backward with wobbly legs, onyx eyes staring the surprised soft hazel eyes, the eyes which were emotionless and cold when they first met , is still cold but the emotionless gaze--is replaced with a emotion--emotion of mischeif.

taehyung suddenly felt hot all over his body , he was about to touch the wall completely , jeongukk took in the omega's appearance, tanned beautiful skin,which looks so soft, damp hair, natural pinkish glow on cheeks, and those cherry red thick lips.ravenette took last step towards omega whose back collided with wall.

the omega was only standing in his shirt which reached till his mid thighs, he looked at the ravenette , how his skin is so fair, those long lusicious black hair falling on his forehead as well as tickling his eyes, the face sculpted so perfectly, sharp jawline, then his eyes flickered towards those soft cupid lips, the omega licked his lips slowly as he felt his mouth dry, ravenette eyes zeroed to the other's lips and his eyes darkened at the action of the omega.

he put his both hands on either side of the omega practically caging him, but still not touching him anywhere, the closeness between them was too much for being strangers , yet they don't know why they feel so far. he reached his hand to the omega's head and--------

and he just took his towel which was hanging on a hook, stepping back, he put the towel around his neck ,but he suddenly crouched down , dark black eyes boring into the hazel eyes of the other and picked the omega's towel from the floor throwing it on the bed ,he stood up and tilted his head towards the omega's ears , "nice to meet you, again" he rasped in his low deep voice ,taehyung gulped when he felt the hot breath of the other tickling his ears , shivers run down on his skin--tiny goosebumps rising on his arms and legs,.

jeongukk smirked at the reaction and went to the bathroom ,locking it ,leaving the omega in daze. Omega released a long heavy breath which he doesn't know he was holding on to ,he hurried to the bed took his towel hanging it on clothes stand for drying , then wearing his pajamas .

he took out his mobile from his small travelling bag and quickly dialed to Yuna , he kept dialing , even after two freaking missed calls, she didn't picked up, so he decided to text her , her phone was on silent but the buzzing of notifications could be feel.

she groggily woke up and saw her phone, three missed calls, and now these text messages from the omega, she felt must be important or something otherwise , he wouldn't have called her.

she opened the chat box , and saw omega 's profile showing typing.....

tae: hello, yuna know what happened

yuna: ofc, no i don't

this made the omega to roll his eyes at her.

tae: the person sir told about with whom i have to share cabin is---

yuna: is???