ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 6

Hey sprees ✨ i hope you enjoy this chapter
PLS VOTE AND COMMENT, FOLLOW

I REALLY 🤏🏻AM THIS CLOSE TO GIVE UP ON WRITING, AND I M SO SERIOUS, MAYBE ITS NOT MEANT FOR ME

I REALLY STARTED TO THINK I AM MAYBE NOT GOOD ENOUGH, BUT I DON'T WANT TO GIVE UP ALSO, (it's complicated)

THEN I REMEMBER ALWAYS
"🇷 🇴 🇲 🇪  🇼 🇦 🇸 🇳 '🇹  🇧 🇺 🇮 🇱 🇹  🇮 🇳  🇦  🇩 🇦 🇾 "
PLEASE BE SAFE, STAY HEALTHY

My rants are over, pls do enjoy the chapter 💜💚

Screeching of tyres surrounded the once silent campus of the University. People starting to gather around the car.

Two alphas with loaded guns get out of the car clearing the gathered crowded JEON JAEHUN the head alpha of the REDBLOODMOON PACK....

Mr. Lee came personally to escort Jaehun, all the students were clearing the way for head alpha, two intimated alphas walking behind him.

Everyone was baring their neck for submission, the dominance oozing out of head alpha.

"Nice, lee seems like you are doing good work to run this university" he was impressed by lee's work.

"it is all because me isn't it, i am the most powerful head alpha in whole busan" he was boasting about himself making principal roll his eyes internally.

"indeed, its you, you are the one who made this university number one in whole busan" mockingly the principal said.

Principal took the haughty head alpha to his office room, nd Jaehun sat on principals chair his legs on the desk.

Mr lee sighed he already knows the behaviour of the head alpha so he let it slide.

---

After an hour again a harsh screeched voice ringed in the University, making everyone anticipated and eager to see head alpha 's son.

"if he wants this grand entry he should then jump of the flying helicopter" yuna nudged taehyung making him nod his head in agreement.

As soon as the ravenette took the first step out of the car every eyes went wide. This wasn't every one expected, a hot as hell nd scarily dominant alpha.

Taehyung took in appearance of the alpha in front of him, he is tall, his long black hair, his body must be working out he thought, his fair skin contrast to his black shades on his eyes and black attire contrasting beautifully against his pale Colored skin.

His face, sharp jaw line, his posture screamed everything but perfection.

As soon as Jeongukk took off his glasses his eyes automatically fall on an specific male omega who was staring at him or kinda reading him he raised his brows as every one present here wasn't even able to keep their heads up in front of him yet this male is specifically studying him.

Taehyung felt as if something struck him when his eyes met to the eyes of the alpha in front of him, the dark black eyes staring back at him.

He felt blood rushed through his cheeks making them red from how much they are heating up, he quickly broke the eye contact and he will never admit but he bowed his head to the raven haired.

Jeongukk smirked getting the omega all worked up and trying to hide embarrassment.

He walked through the path..... students on either side whimpering, baring their neck for submission, eyes darted to the grounds only and on their knees.