ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 9

Hey sprees ✨ ✨ enjoy this chapter

Pls vote, follow and comment.

Taehyung hastily walked away from Jeongukk and linked yuna "yuna, wherever you are come to the restroom right now" he sounded rushed and was still embarrassed.

After few minutes yuna came to the restroom running towards taehyung, seeing yuna, the omega threw himself in beta's arm who stumbled but caught him.

"tae, what happened--are you okay, you hurt" her voice was higher than normal as she was worried about the male omega, thinking that Jeongukk must have done something.

But then also tae always fights for himself then of course its not possible that tae didn't have a blew with Jeongukk.

She was assuming all tge possible things that might happen, but first she has to calm down the omega who's uneasy at the moment.

"tae, look at me--tell me what happened?"she spoke softly while combing his hair to soothe the uneasy feeling taehyung is feeling.

Taehyung broke the hug and faced yuna and she can clearly tell that tae is annoyed with something he couldn't handle.

Then she took taehyung's appearance, everything seems fine, his hair, face, shirt, pants and jacket, yes everything is fine.

Wait a jacket?!!

"taehyung, this jacket, umm--when did you wore?" she was confused as taehyung wasn't wearing one in morning.

By the look of the jacket it doesn't look like it belongs to taehyung, it seems branded and expensive and taehyung doesn't spend on his clothing much.

Already as an omega he gets less scholarship amount than others which he prefer to use mostly on studies.

He says nothing removes the jacket and turns around and yuna gasps as she saw two big blood spots and groans in annoyingly "these bloody fucking periods, first they come every month and brings pain and now the spots ahhh".

"Jeongukk saw them, while i was parading the whole university" taehyung told her.

"ah-- i get it that's why he was walking so close to you" she understood what could have happened in her absence.

Taehyung told her everything for which he got different reactions from yuna as if he was narrating a movie.

At last yuna giggled out loudlyshe was trying her best to stiffle her giggles but couldn't hold back when tae told he ran away from there.

"its his fault, he could have told you or me who said him to help me, atleast should have given me jacket so i can myself have tied" he whined a little and glaring at the laughing beta.

She shook her head ofcourse knowing that tae will blame Jeongukk for the happening.

"tae, what should he do, come to me and tell hi your friend is bleeding" she says calmly to tae, rarely tae becomes a kid who needs to be tell about wrong and right.

"or, he should have said, oh hey taehyung you have blood spots on your pants,"she further continues.

" tae it will be really awkward for him to do this,"she spoke calmly to the omega to make him understand.

To yuna what Jeongukk did was right, he helped the omega with the jacket and saved him from public embarrassment.

" i 'll be going and changing my pants "the omega said looking down at the jacket wrapped around him.

Yuna hummed but startled taehyung when she remembered that before coming to the restroom the principal had called for both of them.

" no, tae actually stage is prepared and you have to go now, so you won't be able to change" she told the male who frowned.