ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 3

Hey sprees ✨ Hope you will enjoy
Pls vote, comment and follow

WARNING ⚠ :MENTION OF RAPE(not graphic) READ AT YOUR OWN DESCRETION.
.
.
.
.

"ALPHA, MEET ME OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW" he ordered the alpha with his alpha voice through mindlink. Making the suspicious alpha whimper slightly.

The suspicious alpha turned in his wolf form, though he is an alpha yet he cannot defy the much powerful alpha's order.

Jeongukk started going towards the backside of the mansion, a back yard filled with low grasses.

Smirk crept on his handsome face, he won't deny but he really loves when he can dominate everyone easily. But mostly he loves to dominate alphas and betas the strong wolves in hierarchy.

The wolf laid on grass, his stomach flat, ears plopped down biting back the whimpers as he was submitting himself to the raven haired boy.

Satisfied with the submission, Jeongukk let down his intimidating aura.

"SHIFT", he ordered the wolf.

With one order the wolf shifted back in his human form, wearing his pants. His built chest, flexing arm muscles, toned 4 pack abs , the ravenette took in the appearance of red haired alpha.

Concluding he is strong alpha, and assuming to be the guards or warrior of the pack.

The red haired male had his head bowed down but his eyes had disgust, rage, then he looks up to ravenette waiting for commands from him.

The ravenette saw those emotions in the eyes of red haired alpha. He didn't felt like ignoring those emotions. He wants to ask the cause of those emotions.

"HOBI hyung", the ravenette murmured breaking the silence between them.

" I thought you forgot me gukk" a humour less chuckle left from his lips.

The ravenette didn't wasted further time as he took fast strides towards red haired alpha and engulfed him in a hug.

"hyung, how can I forget you, my only friend and big brother to me." the ravenette spoke breaking the hug.

JUNG HOSEOK AGE : 23 ALPHA REDBLOODMOON PACK

JUNG HOSEOK
AGE : 23
ALPHA
REDBLOODMOON PACK

"would you want to join me" hoseok asked the raven head.

"where hyung?"

"let's go for a run, if you are interested." hoseok suggested, ravenette nod in agreement.

They came to a clearing, a only seren place in this pack. This clearing in forest is 10kms away from the mansion and it took them only 15 minutes to reach here. Ofcourse! Alpha speed.

They both shifted back. Wearing back their clothes on their toned naked body.

Both sat near lake, foots dipped in water a awkward silence between them.