Chapter 39

Camila POV

Teegan injected the monsters with the substance she created and after we waited a few moments they just became humans again and didn't die.

,,Hmmm.. I thought they were gonna die..." She said while the monsters, now humans, stood up from the floor and smirked.

Suddenly we heard that someone entered the corridor. It was Olivia together with her two witches or memory cleaners or whatever and Spencer.

,,What the fuck happened here?" She asked as Shawn, Teegan and I pointed our guns at her. Nathan, who was still monster, grabbed the now human monsters, so that they couldn’t run to Olivia.

,,Olivia, I'm sorry they got free and ran away. Then they came back with the crazy lady and their own mutant and injected us with something. Now we're humans again." One of the guys said.

,,Are you three that stupid!? How the fuck could they escape THREE mutants!?" Olivia yelled with a lot of anger in her voice.

,,Well, you made them strong and fast, but couldn't you even give them a brain? Really?" I said sassy and shoot her in the arm. I was fucking angry. First, she tries to get my boyfriend, then she tries to kill me with her mutants! She doesn't even have the guts to fight me personal. Oh wait, she did and ended up calling after her big sis to save her. Pathetic! Like she says.

,,Fuck you, bitch!" She said and put her hand over the spot I shooted her.

,,Fuck YOU! You put some monsters to kill me and you don't even have the fucking guts to fight me personal. Oh wait, you did and ended up crying for your big sister. How do you name that? Oh right! PATHETIC!"

,,I fight with you trough my creations."

,,You don't fight. You are just a crazy bitch!"

,,Really? Travis, Luna clean all her memories!"

,,With pleasure!" The guy and the girl next to Olivia said simultaneously. They came closer to me and looked me deep into the eyes.

Shawn took my hand and pulled me against him. He covered my ears and my eyes. He shoot the guy as Teegan shoot the girl. As he let go of the arm which was covering my eyes, I saw them dead on the floor.

Olivia rolled her eyes and then smirked.

,,Who are you?" She asked me.

,,Camila. Are you stupid?"

,,Fuck you! You killed them before- Aaaaaa! Fuck you all!" Olivia yelled as suddenly Spencer took her arm and pushed her finger in her wound and Olivia screamed from pain. ,,Au! What the fuck you doing, Spence!"

,,What I should have done in a long time. You became a psychopath!" Spencer said and held Olivia so she couldn’t get free. ,,Now, tell all that killers to stop!" Spencer ordered.

,,I can't, Spence. You know they are free people from this city that do what they think is right. I don't control their minds."

,,Well then, we're going to make them stop." Spencer said.

,,How will you do that, sis?"

,,We are gonna kill you if they don't stop."

,,You would never do that. You'd never kill your little sister."

,,You wanna bet?"

,,I bet." Olivia said and Spencer pushed her finger deeper in Olivia's wound and that made her yell from pain. But as Spencer stopped, Olivia started laughing.

,,Why are you laughing?" Shawn asked.

,,I laugh at how pathetic you all are." Olivia said while Spencer pushed her finger inside her wound again. I looked away to not be able to see that much blood. ,,You really think you can stop me by pushing a finger inside my wound, sis? You really think you can stop my killers by just telling them you are gonna kill me?"