Chapter 26

Camila POV

As we were in the car, I asked:

,,Aaliyah asked me where we're sleeping tonight. At the apartment or at your house?”

,,It doesn't matter for me. You can choose." He said while he was concentrated at the road.

,,Can we sleep at yours?"

,,Of course." He said, kissed my cheek quickly and turned his attention back to the road.

I smiled to myself and relaxed the rest of the ride. To be honest those girls’ words still couldn't leave my head.. I know he loves me but what if...he still has feeling for that Olivia or I don't know. That girls were just fucking with my head.

I know I love him and he says he does too, but I still don't know why I feel like this and why I have all this thoughts..

As we arrived at his house, I was pretty quiet and Shawn noticed that for sure.

I was at the kitchen table and was writing my letter. Shawn came and sat at the table too and said softly:

,,You okay? I thought you were gonna be more excited because of the competition.."

,,I am excited. I-I just.. I don't know what's wrong.." I said and continued to write my letter and not look up at him.

,,Hey." He said, got closer, put his hand on my cheek and made me look at him. ,,What made you sad?" He said softly and caring.

,,Do you really love me or did you just say it because I did?"

,,Of course I do! Please never doubt that! Never! I love you, Mila! I love you with all my heart! What made you doubt that?" He said confident and softly.

,,Well...it's a dumb reason. I'm sorry.. I-"

,,Mila, it's okay. I told you, you can tell me everything! And I'm sure it's not a dumb reason. I just wanna know what made you doubt even for one second that I love you." He said and pulled my chair closer to him.

,,Well...there were these girls and they said some stuff.." I said and I looked Shawn in the eyes and saw that he was kinda hurt..

,,What did they say?" He said softly but his voice kinda cracked.

,,They said that I'm dumb and stupid and that you'll never be with someone  like me.."

,,Please don't listen to that stupid bitches. You're all I need and all I want! Mila, I love you! I really do! And you aren't stupid or dumb! You know that! You're amazing! You're perfect for me.." He said and that melted my heart.

I kissed him softly and then said: ,,I love you too! More than you can imagine! You're literally the perfect boyfriend for me. I love you!" Then I kissed him again, but this time the kiss was more passionate.

We stood up from our chairs and I jumped in his arms. I put my legs around his waist and he held me. We continued to kiss passionately.

Shawn put me with my back down on the sofa and he got on top of me. We were still kissing and every kiss became more and more aggressive and needy.

I put my hands on his waist and slided with them under his shirt. I could feel his abs and DAMN! That's all I've to say. DAMN!

,,Take it off." I said breathless and pulled off his shirt.

He took his shirt off without hesitating and then started to kiss my neck in a needy way.

,,Shawn.." I moaned his name but suddenly the door bell rang and Shawn and I both groaned.