Chapter 2

Camila POV

Sofie and I got home and just as we entered the living room where my parents were waiting for us, Sofie started to scream:

„CAMILA DROOLED OVER A GUY AT THE ICE CREAM SHOP!"

„SOFIE!" I yelled and put my hand over her mouth but it was too late. That little clown already said everything to make our parents turn around and literally stare at me. What is wrong with this family? Why do we all stare?

„What did you do at the shop?..." My dad asked with a shocked facial expression.

„Nothing papá. Sofie is daydreaming." I said while Sofie was licking my hand to get free. „You are so gross!" I said to her

„You too. I mean you were drooling in public." She said and ran away 'cause she knew she is gonna be DEAD.

„Where do you thing you're going-" I shouted but got interrupted by my mom.

„Mila stop! What is Sofie talking about?"

„I just had a little accident at the shop. I ran into someone and fell down and my ice cream fell on the floor too. The guy I ran into just bought me a new ice cream to replace the old one. Nothing special or interesting mamá." I said and went over to my mom, kissed her on the cheek and sat next to her on the couch.

„And why is Sofie saying you were ... ahmm... drooling?" My dad asked.

„I don't know. Ask her. How I said she is daydreaming." Okay maybe I know why .. I mean he looks awesome and ... hot.. and-

My thoughts were interrupted by my moms voice „What are you thinking about, honey?" She said while my father stood up and went to the kitchen.

„Ahmm... well.... ahm.."

„Was the guy cute?" My mom asked and I just looked at her with a shocked expression.

„Come on Mila. Your dad isn't here anymore tell me" She said with a smile on her face. I could see the excitement in her eyes so I told her.

„Fine! Yes he was cute!" More then cute I said to myself

„Do you know his name or his age?"

„His name is Shawn but I don't know his age or group." I told her

„What do you mean you don't know his group? He was at the shop wasn't he?"

„Yes, he was at the shop. Why?"

„Mila sweetheart you are so stupid." My mom said while giggling „He has to be a Flower or a child. If he wasn't he couldn't be in our city. If he was from any other group he wouldn't be allowed to come to our city like how we aren't allowed to got to the other cities. It's forbidden. Did you forget?"

„OMG! You are so right. How did I forget that?" I said while being a little embarrassed.

„What was his name again?" Mom asked

„Shawn. His name is Shawn, but i don't know why it sounds so familiar to me."

„Probably because of Shawn Mendes. You know one of the leaders of the Fire Foxes. Maybe he was named after him."

„Right. Probably. Maybe I'm gonna meet him again and find out all this stuff." I said right when my dad entered the living room again.

„Don't worry about me, I didn't hear anything about your new secret ice cream guy." My dad said and my mom started to laugh so hard while my cheeks became red like a tomato from embarrassment.