Chapter 13

Shawn POV

We got into the car and while I was driving, Camila was playing with my hair. It felt so soft and good. To be honest, it relaxed me and I forgot for a second what crazy stuff was about to happen today. The ride was most of the time silent. We sometimes joked, but most of the time it was just a comfortable silence. When we arrived, I parked the car and before we got out of the car, I said:

„Mila?"

„Yes?" She said and looked at me. I don't know how she was doing it but with a look, she could’ve literally killed me.

„I don't know what is gonna happen today with the whole sacrificing people thing but...." I said and took a deep breath, took her hand in mine and and continued. „but I will do everything just to make sure they don't get to you or Aaliyah. I promise."

Camila looked at me softly and then kissed me. The kiss was soft and I enjoyed it like it was the last one. She put her hands on my nape and I put one hand on her check and the other on her back. I didn't want the kiss to end. I wanted it to take forever... But it didn't. After we broke apart I brushed her lips with my thumb memorizing them. I knew it couldn't be the last time I kissed her. It couldn't be. I didn't want it to be.

,,Mila... I-I.. care about you so much.. I-I can't even explain to myself how and why but I do and I won't let anyone hurt you. Anyone! I promise you that. Do you trust me?.... " I asked her still brushing her lips with my thumb.

,,I trust you, Shawn and I-I also care about you and I also don't know why, I just do." She said, put her hand on my check, got closer and kissed me again.

Apparently I was right. The previous kiss  wasn't the last kiss.

This time it was short, but still soft and it could still make me jump and scream from happiness.

After we broke apart I said: ,,I think we should get Aaliyah now."

,,Yeah... I think you're right." She said, kissed my check and we got out of the car.

As we entered the building, I took her hand and went upstairs to her’s and Aaliyah's apartment.

On the way, we saw a lot of people crying. They were probably the families and friends of the people who got killed yesterday. I don't know how many died yesterday, but I think there were quite a lot deaths. As we got to the room, Camila opened the door and we went inside.

,,Aaliyah!?" Camila shouted and closed the door.

Camila went to Aaliyah's room and just entered without knocking.

Camila POV

As I entered Aaliyah's room, I saw Aaliyah under the cover together with ...... Jamie. And that was when I realized what was going on... WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!? I opened my eyes widely in realization and immediately closes the door.

„WHAT. THE. FUCK!?" I said and tried to get the thoughts away from my head.

„What's wrong?" Shawn asked.

„Nothing!" I answered fast.

„Mila? Tell me what's wrong." He said again getting closer.

„Nothing-" I tried to say but the door from Aaliyah's room opened, Jamie exited the room with just boxers on and Aaliyah next to him who was in a oversized shirt that was probably was Jamie's. She said not realizing Shawn was also there:

„Oh my god, Camila.. I-I...W-We.." And then she saw Shawn... „Oh fuck!"

„What the actual fuck is happening here!? You...? You two-? Oh my god I think I'm gonna throw up." He said and turned around putting his face in his hands. He shook himself off and I just stayed there trying to forget...all THAT!