Chapter 20

Camila POV

After we talked a little longer, everyone went to bed. Christine gave the girls some of her sleep clothes and she asked one of her new guy friends to give her some sleep clothes for the boys. She didn't told him why she needed boys pajamas, so our 'secret' was safe.

Everyone was in the room Christine said they can sleep in. Shawn and I where changed in our 'pajamas' and got in the bed. I cuddled up on him and said:

,,Shawn?"

,,Yeah?" He said, lifted my chin to make me look at him and put a strand of hair, that was on my face, behind my ear.

,,I-I'm so happy and thankful nothing happened to you. I don't know what I would have done if something had happened to you.." I said and he just kissed me softly.

After we broke the kiss I just had the need to know who that Olivia is. I know I said that I'm gonna wait till he's ready, but I think I wanna know. I won't push him if he doesn't want to tell me, cause all I know is that I CAN'T lose him. As I saw his car in that accident I thought I'm gonna die if something had happened to him.

,,Hey? I-I don't know how to ask you this..." I said getting a little shy.

,,You can ask me anything. Okay?" He said putting his hand on my check.

,,I know...but I-....it's..."

,,Don't be afraid of asking me something..." He said softly and brushed my check with his thumb.

,,Okay.." I said, took a deep breath and continued: ,,Who is Olivia? I-I mean you don't have to answer, b-but I-I just wanted to ask and-" I said quite fast but he interrupted me.

,,Mila calm down. It's okay. I forgot to tell you the story. I wanted to tell it to you since you asked the first time, but I always forget when I'm around you..." He said and brushed his thumb over my lips.

I didn't knew what to respond to him. What am I supposed to respond to "I always forget when I'm around you"? Tell me! Please! I'm waiting.

,,I-I'm sorry...?" I said not knowing what else to say and he chuckled.

,,Don't be." He said smiling widely at me. ,,So... Do want to hear the story...?"

,,Yes.." I said looking him in the eyes.

,,Well...Olivia and I went to the same middle school and then the same high school. We were pretty good friends. As we were in our junior year Olivia got popular because of her sister, Spencer, who was in her senior year. We still stayed friends, even if she was the smartest in our year and she was also popular. I had a crush on Olivia back then... I didn't told her about it. It was my secret. But at the end of our junior year I decided to tell her... and the next day she didn't came to school and then the rest of the week either. I decided to ask Spencer why Olivia isn't coming to school and she told me that Olivia got chooses to go to a gifted school. I didn't knew anything about it. She didn't told me anything! I got really mad at her but in my senior year I accidentally met her again and the dumbass me, gave her a second chance. W-We got together... For a week, because afterwards she just left. Again. I contact Spencer to ask her why Olivia did that, AGAIN. She told me she left because she got a really good opportunity. I got furious. She could have said goodbye and don't leave me like an idiot behind, AGAIN. That was the day I left all my feelings and emotions besides, then ended my high school, became a Fox and one year later a leader. But everything changed when I met you... You changed everything. In a good way..." He explained and looked deep into my eyes. I saw in his eyes that he was telling me that from the bottom of his heart.

I cupped his face with my hands and kissed him softly. ,,You also changed everything for me. You made me feel at home in a new city and in a new world. Shawn, I lo- care about you so much."