Chapter 25

Camila POV

As we arrived to the training building, Shawn parked the car at the leaders car parking. We got out of the car and went into the building while holding hands.

As we entered, I saw that Aaliyah, Stephanie and Jamie were already there, the other leaders were also there and the rest of the people too. I guess they waited for Shawn to begin. Like always. Shawn wasn't the most punctual person and since we have been dating it got worse... Ups..! I guess I'm kinda distracting him... Ups..!

Shawn went over to the leaders and I went to Aaliyah, Stephanie and Jamie.

,,Hello, girl! You two are late." Aaliyah said.

,,Not true... Just ten minutes..." I said.

,,'JUST' ten minutes!? Miranda just had a 'crisis' and we laughed our asses off. She was saying something like "That kid should buy a clock! It's like he never heard the word PUNCTUALITY!"." Aaliyah said and I giggled.

,,Okay, everyone! Be quiet!" Miranda shouted and everyone became quiet. ,,Before we start the training, I want to say some stuff. The first thing is, that today starts the registration for the leader competition, but it also ends today at 8pm. The older people know it already and there are already a few people who signed for  participation. I just wanted to tell you too, the new Foxes, because here may be people that are natural talented Foxes and can already become a leader. Shawn is the best example. He became a leader at 19. You may top that and become a leader at 18 if you're good enough. But don't rush! To be a leader, it takes a lot of responsibility! If you're interested, raise your hand and I'm gonna decide if I think you're good enough or not to just enter the competition."

Shawn looked at me and waited for my reaction. I looked around and saw that the girl I fought with when the people who got sacrificed were chosen, raised her hand. I thought one more second about it, looked at Shawn and raised my hand.

Everyone suddenly looked at me.

Damnit..? Was this a good idea?

Yes Camila! It was! It's for your family!

,,Camila and Marie. Interesting... Camila I see you took my words seriously at the "Choice of destiny" . To be honest, I'm not surprised but I don't know if you're ready to become a leader.." Miranda said and Shawn gave her  kind of a killer look and said:

,,Miranda, I'd advice you to not underestimate her."

,,Nothing against you two, but she's your girlfriend, of course you're saying this." Miranda said and Shawn laughed sarcastically.

,,Test her." Shawn said.

,,What?" Miranda asked confused.

,,I said TEST HER! Are you deaf!?" Shawn said sassy.

I like the sassy Shawn..

,,How should I test her?"

,,Let Camila fight with M-Ma-Maria or Marie or whatever her name is." Shawn said.

,,It's Marie." Marie said.

,,See, I got it right." Shawn said and waved her off.

,,Fine. Camila, Marie, get in the ring. Let's see what you got." Miranda said.

I looked at Shawn and he made me a sign to get in the ring.

,,You don't need my help." He whispered from the other side of the room, but I could still understand what he had said.

Marie and I got on the ring and I was thinking about all her weaknesses and powers.

She's strong but I shouldn't be afraid of her. I improved myself.