Chapter 21

Shawn POV

I woke up and felt how a small body was roped around me. I looked down and saw Camila and that brought immediatelly a smile on my face.

I stroked her back and kissed her head, as I felt how she was waking up.  She opened her eyes, looked at me and smiled.

Her smile could for sure kill me anytime, but I would do anything just to see her smile. I would do anything just to see her happy.

,,Morning!" She said softly with a morning voice.

,,Morning, ice cream! Did you sleep well?" I asked her while putting some curls, that were on her face, behind her ear.

,,Yep." She said and nodded excitedly. ,,You?"

,,Same." I said and just admired how beautiful she looked.

I could look at her all day long and not get bored. Feeling her so close to me, but not even close to I needed her to be, was killing me. I didn't push her to anything more, because I knew she wasn't ready and neither was I. I knew all this, but my body still couldn't control itself, sometimes needing more.

As we were just looking at each other, my phone suddenly started to ring on the nightstand. I looked at it and saw an unknown number, but I still answered it.

,,Hello?" I said on the phone.

,,Hello, Mister Mendes! It's the Dolphin Car Repair Service. I wanted to inform you that your car just got fixed a few minutes ago and you can come anytime to pick it up." The man on the phone said.

,,Oh, okay. Thank you for the information. Have a nice day." I said and hung up.

I looked at Camila who was looking at me curious, trying to figure out who was on the phone.

,,It was the repair service. Apparently, the car is already ready." I said before she could ask me who was on the phone.

,,Wow! They were pretty fast... When did they fix it? I mean, the accident was yesterday evening and I don't think they were still working at that hour. And I don't think they could have fixed it this morning. Or...what time is it?" She asked and I looked at the hour on my phone and it shocked me.

,,Wow... It's 12pm... How long did we sleep?" I said shocked and showed Camila the phone.

,,Holy! I suppose we were pretty tired." She said and giggled.

,,I'm sure. I mean, I wouldn't be surprised at how much you laughed last night."

,,Not my fault! Who was the one that tickled me to death?"

,,I don't know but I think it was a cool and pretty good looking guy." I said and Camila hit me with a pillow. ,,How dare you? This means war, young lady!" I said and started tickling her again.

,,No! Hahaha! NO! Haha! Not again! Haha! No!" She said between laughter and I stopped and kissed her check. ,,You're the worst!"

,,Ahmmmm.. Nope. And you know that." I said that and give her a quick kiss on the nose and got out of the bed.

,,No! Come back!" She said trying to pull me back into the bed.

,,Sorry, sleeping beauty, but I'm the worst." I said sassy and she crossed her arms over her chest and TRIED to look mad at me. ,,Sorry but your mad look has no power over me." Liar. It had, but not as much power as her puppy look. I sometimes could resist her mad look, but her puppy look always make me weak like jello.

Sadly for me, she also knew what I couldn't resist, so she got in a second from her mad look to her puppy look and said: ,,Please!"

Damnit!