Chapter 8

Camila POV

Aaliyah and I ate breakfast, got ready and went to the training but she still couldn't remember anything. She knew all the details we got from Miranda like where the training is, basically the stuff I wasn't able to remember, but she couldn't remember ANYTHING from last night. As we arrived at the training I said:

,,I've to talk to Shawn before the training starts. I'm gonna be right back."

,,To Shawn!? Ahaa.. Take your time then." She said and smirked. What the hell is happening!? She.... yesterday.. Yesterday she was freaking out because we were playing around and now she's- What the fuck is happening!?

,,Ahmm... I... yeah" I mumbled and went away as fast as I could to find Shawn.

I saw Miranda talking to Juliet and Mark so I decided to go over there and ask where Shawn was. I didn't care what they might gonna think. I was freaking out!

,,Miranda, Juliet, Mark good morning! Do you know where Shawn is? It's urgent."

,,Morning to you too Camila. What's wrong? Shawn is still changing. Can we help you?" Miranda said calm unlike me.

,,No. You can't. It's.. ahm... personal. Where is he?" I said starting to be impatient.

,,Camila he's coming. Calm down. You can also tell us what's wrong if you want." Miranda said trying to calm me down but she was unsuccessful.

,,There is the searched man." Mark said showing at Shawn who was really confused.

I didn't hesitate, grabbed Shawn by his arm and dragged him with me. He looked back at the other leaders signaling that he didn't know what's wrong.

As we were in a quiet place I stopped, looked at Shawn and said:

,,I still don't know what the fuck happened yesterday but apparently I'm not the only one. Aaliyah doesn't remember anything. And I mean ANYTHING!"

,,Wow calm down! What do you mean with she doesn't remember anything?" He said trying to calm me down but unsuccessfully. I was literally freaking out.

,,I mean when I got upstairs yesterday after we talked, she yelled at me and said I should get out of her room. And the next morning I woke up because of a lot of noise and found Aaliyah in the kitchen. She said "Good morning", smiled at me and I asked her if she's better. She said " Yeah my headaches were pretty bad yesterday". I asked her if we're okay or if she's still mad cause yesterday she for sure did not just had headaches. She asked me then why should she be mad! She then asked me if she did something stupid. I said no. She doesn't know ANYTHING!" I said and you could tell I was freaking out from the way my voice was vibrating.

,,She can't just forget everything. It's not possible. Maybe she feels bad. I don't know." Shawn said freaking out too but still tried to stay cool.

,,As I told her I have to speak to you she smirked. Like yesterday she was freaking out because of us hanging out and now! What's happening!?" I was freaking out. I was literally freaking out.

Shawn put his hands on my arms and said softly:

,,Hey. Calm down. We're gonna figure it out. Okay? We're not gonna leave her alone and we're gonna check on her behavior and see if there's something.. wrong. But you also have to promise me to not tell anyone about this."

,,Why?" I said looking him in the eyes and starting to calm down under his touch.

,,Just don't do it. Please you've to promise me that. It's for your best." He was looking me deep into my eyes and still touching me. It felt so... good! It felt absolutely perfect...