Chapter 36

Shawn POV

As Josephine flirted with me, Camila made her  understand clearly that I'm not available. I love a little possessive and jealous Mila...

,,Are we going to my apartment or your house?" She asked still a little angry because of earlier.

,,Your apartment, cause I can't wait till we get to my home." I said and then, as the elevator arrived, we got in. I pressed her against the elevator wall and put my hands on both sides of her head. ,,The jealous Mila made me a little horny.." I said and we both started breathing harder. Camila pushed the button to close the elevator doors and then the button with the number 1, cause her apartment was on the first floor.

,,Then, I guess I've to thank her." She said and I took her mouth aggressively and kissed her with all my passion. She locked her fingers in my hair to held me close and I put my hands on her waist and pressed her against me. As the elevator made "Ding" and we arrived at the first floor, Camila broke the kiss, took my hand and ran to her apartment and pulled me after her.

She opened the door quickly and, as we got in, we saw Aaliyah and Jamie in the middle of a make out session, but Camila didn't care and simply said:

,,Out! Our turn."

Holy fuck! She's gonna kill me..

,,What? No! We were first!" Aaliyah said.

Are they really 'fighting' about who stays here and can-

Nevermind...

,,We for sure won't go to Shawn’s house. You only have to go to another floor. No, go! Hush! Hush!" Mila said and made that go away gesture with her hands.

I chuckled a little as she said "Hush! Hush!", but I tried to hide it.

,,Fine.." Aaliyah gave up, took Jamie’s hand and left.

,,Room. Now." She ordered.

,,Yes ma'am." I said and she giggled at my words.

-------------

I woke up at the feeling of someone leaving kisses all over my face. I smiled to myself and opened my eyes to see Mila. I'm sure I was smiling like a dork, but I didn't care cause I was happy.

,,We're late." She said softly and continued to kiss me.

,,How late are we?" I asked with my morning voice and enjoyed all the little kisses Camila was leaving behind.

,,It's 8 am and we should've been there at 7:30." She said between kisses.

,,How dead are we on a scale from 1 to 10?" I asked not moving a muscle and just stayed in bed enjoying the moment.

,,0" She said seductive.

,,What? 0?" I asked confused, but I was more focused on her kisses then on our conversation, so I thought I overheard her.

,,Exactly." She said in damn hot way.

I couldn't resist her anymore, so I moved on top of her and started kissing her neck while she continued speaking.

,,Miranda told me we should go today to my parents and don't come to work, but I felt a little bad agreeing to her, so I said we'll come today."

,,What? You said no to a free day?" I asked and stopped kissing her neck.

,,I'm sorry... I'm really sorry.. I felt bad agreeing. I don't know why..." She said with her puppy eyes. But not the "I want this and you gonna give me this" puppy eyes. This were the "I'm sorry" puppy eyes.