Chapter 32

Camila POV

,,Hello?" I answered the call from the unknown number.

,,Camila Cabello..." A low and raspy voice said.

,,Who is this?" I asked getting a little scared from the scary sound of the voice.

,,Camila Cabello..." The voice said again.

,,Who the fuck is this?" I said and started to feel how my heart was racing from fear.

,,Camila Cabello..." The voice said again and I started to freak out.

,,Who the actual fuck is this and what do you want from me? I know, this is Camila Cabello, now stop saying my name, you idiot!"

,,Camila Cabello..." The voice said again and my fear transformed into anger.

,,Okay you little son of a bitch, if you aren't telling me who you are I'm-" I said but suddenly the voice interrupted me.

,,Camila Cabello..."

,,You know what? Fuck you!" I said and hung up, but not even a second later, my phone started to ring again. I looked at the screen and saw that an unknown number was calling me again.

What the fuck?

,,Hello?" I said louder not carrying anymore if I wake someone up or not.

,,Camila Cabello..." The same voice answered.

,,Son of a bitch!" I said and hung up again, but my phone started to ring again. This time I looked at the screen and saw that the security department was calling me.

What is happening!?

,,Hello?" I answered the phone.

,,Is this Camila Cabello?" A woman on the phone asked.

Hearing my name again brought some anger up but I ignored it.

,,Yes, it's me."

,,Where are you, Miss?"

,,At one of my friends apartment... Why are you asking?" I asked REALLY confused.

,,Because something happened and we need to know if you are safe. Can you tell me where you are exactly?" The women said with a serious tone, but I could hear she was kinda worried.

,,I'm at the hostel in apartment 35. Can you tell me what happened?" I asked getting worried and I saw that Aaliyah started to wake up. I probably was pretty loud.

,,We are gonna tell you in person. It's probably not safe to tell this on the phone." The women said and suddenly the door bell rang.

,,Wow... You are pretty fast.." I said impressed and made my way to open the door while Aaliyah was looking confused at me and Stephanie woke up by the door bell.

,,No! That isn't us. We're still on our way, Miss Cabello." The women said and I started to get scared again.

I looked over at Stephanie and Aaliyah again and they were really confused and Aaliyah asked:

,,What is happening? Who is at the door and who are you talking to?"

,,I've no clue what is happening and I've no idea who is at the door either, but I don't have a good feeling about it." I said and made my way to the door.

I looked through the door visor and I got so scared, I ran immediately back to the girls and didn't know what to do.

There was a pale man with neon red eyes who was smiling like a psychopath right at the door visor. It was like he knew I was looking through it.