Chapter 10

Camila POV

I'm kissing him... Fuck! Am I really doing that? It feels amazing.... He is so gentle but at the same time he is as afraid as I am. I put my hands on his checks to hold him closer to me and he cupps my waist. I travel with one of my hands in his hair and hold him thigh.

We broke the kiss just because we needed air. I let my forehead against his and looked him in the eye. We stayed like that in a comfortable silence till suddenly a really loud alarm started to sound. I got really scared not knowing what was happening and Shawn got scared too but he looked more worried.

„Shawn what is happening?" I asked scared.

„I... don't know. This is the alarm for “stay inside”... We should go. W-we can go to my house, it's closer then the hostel." He said freaking out a little.

,,Okay." It's all I could say.

We stood up, he took my hand in his and ran back to the motorcycle that was still at the ice cream shop. The gesture added more butterflies in my stomach along the hundreds that got created by the kiss.

As we got to the motorcycle we put our helmets on, got on the motorcycle, I hugged Shawn thigh and he drove off.

Shawn was driving really fast. I could feel how tense he was and all I wanted was to calm him down.

Before I could realize, the motorcycle stopped and Shawn parked in front of a beautiful modern house. I guessed that was Shawn’s house.

,,Come on let's get in." He said putting his hand on my back and directing me to the front door.

He searched after the key and as he found it he opened the door fast. After we got in, he locked the door from the inside then he pushed a button that closed all the electric blinds in the house. Next he got his phone and called Aaliyah.

,,Aaliyah? Where are you?" He asked on the phone.

,,Okay then stay there. Close the door with the lock and close the blinds. Take care and don't open the door. It doesn't matter who says who it is outside, you won't open the door. Promise?... Okay... Camila is with me. Don't worry.... Did you talk with mom and dad?.... And what did they say?....... Okay it's good. Take care of you and don't worry you're not alone, you have Jamie and if something happens call me... Okay bye sis!" Shawn said and hung up the phone.

,,What did she say?" I asked him.

,,She's at the hostel with Jamie. She also talked with my parents and said that they are home." He said calming down a little but right then his phone started to ring.

,,Miranda? What's wrong? Why did the alarm rung?........ What?.... B-but how?.... I can't come. ..... I can't Miranda. I know my position but my position also says I've to protect the people and if I leave I've to leave Camila alone and I won't do it. ..... Yes Camila is with me. .... No I won't bring her with me. It's too dangerous and you know that. Are Juliet and Mark there?..... See then you don't need me there. I can't leave someone alone. Did you talk to Annabella, Stephen and Eva?..... What did they say?.... Good but who is gonna fight?.... No one!?................. And what if they don't just go away?...... I hope you're right... ....... Take care Miranda." He said and hung up the phone again.

I didn't understand anything from that phone conversation. I couldn't hear what Miranda was saying but I knew it wasn't something good. I didn't ask Shawn any questions because I knew that he won't answer them.

„Sorry for all the phone calls but-" He said but couldn't end his sentence because his phone started to ring again.

,,It's okay Shawn. You have to answer, I don't know what is happening but I'm sure it's not something good." I said and he looked at me with an expression that said "I'm sorry" and answered the phone.