Chapter 6

Camila POV

Shawn brought us to the hostel where we're supposed to live till we could afford something on ourselves. But I'm still wondering what are our jobs as Foxes. But I guess we are gonna find out later.

,,I have a list with all your apartments and your roommates. I can show it to you and you can all go, find your apartment, settle up and get back here. When you get back we will go get launch and at the end you get to choose your jobs." Shawn said.

,,Jobs?" A boy asked.

,,Yes. You are gonna find out more later. Now hurry up." Shawn said again and handed the lists to everyone.

I looked and saw that my roommate was Aaliyah. I was so happy! My apartment was at the second floor, the number 8. Shawn handed us our keys and said to hurry up a little. He went to a sofa and sat down. I ran upstairs to get fast into my apartment and leave my stuff there so I could go downstairs to Shawn as fast as possible.

I opened the door and put all my stuff on one of the two beds. On the other bed was nothing and there were no more luggages in the apartment except mine. That meant Aaliyah hadn't been here yet.

I got out of the apartment again and ran downstairs. As I arrived at the bottom I started to go normal and act like I wasn't out of breath from running up and down the stairs.

As Shawn saw me he smiled wide.

,,You were really fast." He said impressed.

,,Ahm yeah kinda." I said. I mean it's not like I ran the stairs up and down as fast as I could like a psychopath just to get to you. No!...

,,Well, ice cream girl. When it's the funeral?" He said and I laughed at the fact that he still remembered.

,,I don't know but we have to make it in the near future cause the body is gonna start to smell." I said and giggled.

,,Well in this case... What do you say about tomorrow?"

,,Tomorrow sounds good to me. You just have to hope nothing gets in the way. Cause you know I'm kinda famous over here and everyone knows me apparently." I said making a sassy move and laughed afterwards.

,,Well I hope there comes nothing in the way. It's for your ice cream friend. Not for me." He said getting closer.

Oh shit he was kinda close. Ahm it's happening kinda fast. Doesn't it? And damn he's Aaliyah's brother.

Just as I wanted to move away from him, a lot of people got in the building. So we broke apart from each other. The group of people was Juliet's group. Aaliyah was in that group! I hope she didn't see anything. She couldn't! We went very fast appart from each other, so we're good. I believe.

,,MILA!!" I heard a voice screaming my name. I turned around to see Aaliyah running in my direction.

,,Mila! We're roommates!" She said with a wide smile on her face.

,,I know that's so cool." I said exited and we did that girly "Iiiiiiiiii" thing. And I heard Shawn laughing at us next to me.

Aaliyah looked at him and said:

,,I see you also got to know my brother."

Before I could say anything Shawn interrupted me.

,,Well I already met her yesterday."

,,I thought you didn't know my brother." Aaliyah said confused.

,,Well I didn't know he was your brother and I didn't know he was that Shawn Mendes. So basically I didn't know I knew him. You know what I mean?" I explained.