Chapter 31

Camila POV

We were still at Michael's and were waiting for the pizza. Shawn, Michael and I joked and talked all the time, but Marissa was pretty quiet.

I don't know what she may be thinking. She may be a little shocked that Shawn and I were showing our friendly and relaxed side.

Both of us don't really like to show our 'soft' side. We only show it to the people we like or trust. Well, I'm nice to more people than Shawn, but I don't like to open up to them just like him.

Shawn looks pretty serious when you see him or when you talk to him when he's in hurry, but in the inside, he's the most caring and loving person. He cares so much for his parents and his sister and he shows them that every time he sees them.

The door bell rang and Michael stood up from the couch and went to open the door.

,,A Hawaiian pizza and a Salami pizza." The delivery man said as Michael opened the door.

,,Thank you." Michael said, took the pizza and gave the man the money for it. The delivery man left, Michael closed the door after him and brought us the pizza.

,,Bon appétit." Michael said.

,,Je vous remercie également."(Thank you, same.) Shawn said back and Michael rolled his eyes.

,,You always have to be better. Don't you?" Michael said.

,,Maybe." Shawn said and I giggled. We all started to eat and after a piece of pizza my phone started to vibrate.

I looked at it and saw a message from Aaliyah.

Liyah🥳:
Mila I need your help!!

I immediately texted her back.

Mila💕:
What's wrong? Is everything okay with Stephanie?

Liyah🥳:
No! She wants to go to the club, drink as much as she can and fuck the first person she sees! Help me and bring that ice cream here as fast as possible!!

Holy shit!

Mila💕:
On my way

I put my phone in my back pocket and said to Shawn:

,,I need to go. Stephanie is getting crazy."

,,Should I bring you now to the store?" He asked softly.

,,No. It's okay. Stay here. I'm going alone. Have fun." I told him and wanted to leave but he took my hand and said:

,,Bullshit. I'm bringing you to the store and I'll come back, but I won't let you to go there alone. At night!"

I knew I wasn't gonna win this argument so I nodded and we both left.

,,I'm coming back." Shawn said and closed the door after us.

We ran down the stairs to the car.

,,What happened?" He asked as we got in the car and he started to drive.

,,Stephanie wants to go to the club and get waisted." I simply said.

,,What!? You aren't going to any club! You know what may happen and to be honest I don't wanna deal with a brainwashed Mila." He said worried.

,,I'm not going to any club! That's why I need to go and help Aaliyah to hold Stephanie at home." I said and looked at him while he was driving.

,,Okay." He said and calmed himself a little.

As we got to the shop, we quickly bought A LOT of ice cream and Shawn brought us back to the hostel. We got to Stephanie's apartment and right as I wanted to knock, Stephanie got out of the apartment and wanted to go away while screaming at Aaliyah, but Shawn and I held her so she couldn't go anywhere.