Chapter 3

Camila POV

I woke up from the sound of my alarm and stretched my arm to reach my phone and turn it off. As I touched my phone on the nightstand I immediately turned it off and tried to go back to sleep but sadly Sofie had other plans. She ran into my room, jumped on me and said something that my brain couldn't understand because I was still half assleep. But not for long. As if the annoying voice of my little sister wasn't enough, my parents entered the room too and took my blanket away!

,,OMG!! What's your problem!? Give me my blanket back and let me sleep!!"

,,Not today sleeping beauty." My dad said.

,,Today is your big day so wake up!" Mom added.

,,What are you talking about? What big day?" I asked in a sleepy tone.

,,Ahm.. The Choice of course!!" Sofie screamed.

,,Omg.. Just don't scream!! Ghosh! And what choice? Just leave me sleep already!"

,,Okay I get it she is sleepy but really!? She forgot about The Choice!?" Sofie said to my parents confused by my stupidity.

,,I didn't forget about any choice. It's tomorrow now let me sleep." I said and turned around so I couldn't see their faces. I though that if I do that then they are going to leave but apparently I wasn't right.

,,Mila the choice is in one hour! So if you don't wake up you are gonna be late. And because of what? Oh yeah because of laziness. So get your ass out of this bed and get to that ceremony! PRONTO!" My mom said kinda angrily but I couldn't care less cause I knew she wasn't mad and I... well I couldn't think at the moment.

They all left my room and I could hear them giggle as they closed the door. I forced myself to stand up and to get dressed. I prepared my ceremony outfit yesterday. But I'm still confused I thought for a moment the ceremony is tomorrow, but today is tomorrow. Ghosh! What logic is this!? My brain is fucked up. I'm for sure not a Dolphin I can tell that by now. And if that machine is suddenly telling me I'm one I'm gonna start laughing SO hard. I'm not kidding I'm literally gonna get a laughattack. But getting back to the subject:

,,This outfit is literally perfect! It screams EARTH FLOWERS!" I thought to myself happily

I started to get in that dress but my foot got stuck somehow somewhere and I fell. I fell bad. I fell that bad that my mom shouted: ,,Mila, what was that? Are you alright?"

,,Yes mom I'm fine. A book just fell on the floor." I lied cause I didn't want them to laugh at me. It's not like they don't know how 'smart' I am but still. SEE! This is another proof that I can't be a Dolphin. But why am I so happy because of that. I should be kinda disappointed that I'm really that stupid but who cares.

After I was ready I ran downstairs and tried not to fall down.. again. As I got in the dining room everyone was ready to eat breakfast. So I sat down at the table next to Sofie and in front of my parents. We ate, joked and made fun of each other till I started a more serious subject.