Chapter 22

Camila POV

After Shawn and Jamie left, Aaliyah, Stephanie, Christine and I sat on the sofa and talked about random stuff.

,,Okay! So... Mila! Can you tell me now where the fuck  can I also get a Shawn!?" Christine asked and I giggled.

,,Bahhhh! Ghrous! Can we please not talk about where Mila found my brother!?" Aaliyah said acting disgussed.

,,Just saying, but "found" sounds a little perversely..." Stephanie added.

,,Oh, shut up!" Aaliyah said, hid her face in a pillow and we all laughed at her action.

,,I'm sorry Aaliyah, but I HAVE TO KNOW!" Chris said and Aaliyah screamed in the pillow. Then we all laughed harder.

,,Well, I met him at the ice cream shop in the Earth Flower City." I quickly explained, just so Aaliyah wouldn't die in that pillow because she didn’t  have enough oxygen.

,,That's why he calls you ice cream?" She said and made a soft facial expression.

,,Yeah... Well it's a longer story...but yeah..." I said and blushed so hard.

,,Oh god, look at you! You're blushing!" Christine said excited. ,,You never blush! Like never! You didn't even had crush on someone by now!"

,,Really!?" Stephanie and Aaliyah said at the same time.

,,Yeah..." I said and got even reder.

,,Oh god! My brother is your first time!?" Aaliyah said shocked.

,,No! We didn't had you know..." I explained.

,,Really!?" Stephanie and Aaliyah said again at the same time.

,,Yeah.."

,,Holy shit! My brother is madly in love with you!" Aaliyah said loudly.

,,What!?" I asked confused but at the same time hoping she was right. I mean I'm kinda afraid of all this feelings but everything feels so easy when I'm around him...

,,You heard me right, bitch! I mean, I saw that he changed since he met you. I mean he didn't show emotions for as long as I remember." Aaliyah said.

,,Agree!" Stephanie added and I got so shy suddenly. I mean he told me that last night, but to hear it from someone else... It's weird.

,,He always used to flirt with girls and leave them hopeful behind. But not with you! The first time I saw him looking at you, I KNEW he felt something for you. But NOW I can see that he's in LOVE!" Aaliyah said and that made me a little anxious.

,,You don't know that... I don't know if I am ready for more or...I don't know.." I said panicking a bit.

,,Mila.. I think he feels exactly like you do right now. I don't know if you know, but he had quite a lot of problems with girls. Even if it may not look like he had." Aaliyah said.

,,I know." I said calming myself a little bit down.

,,I'm sure you two won't do anything you aren't ready for. So calm down. He cares for you and won't hurt you. I know that." Aaliyah said and hugged me. ,,Now let's stop talking about my brother and let's talk about something more entertaining. Ah, and Mila please don't tell Shawn I just said he's boring. Please, cause then he would go to my parents and tell them you know what." Aaliyah said and I started to laugh.

,,I won't. And don't worry I'll make sure he doesn't tell them."

We talked and joked till the boys came and "destroyed" the party. Then they came and sat with us on the sofa and we talked a few more minutes.