Chapter 19

Shawn POV

As I arrived at the main building, where all the important Dolphins were working, I went to the reception to ask where I could find Annabella Water.

,,Hello. Could you tell me where I can find Annabella Water? And before you say anything like "I can’t give such an information to you", take in mind who I am." I said to the receptionist cold and serious.

,,Yes, Mister Mendes. Miss Water is in her office. I'll announce her you are coming." The receptionist said.

,,Thank you." I said still cold and serious and made my way to the office.

As I got to Annabella's office, I knocked at the door and as I heard her shouting ,,Come in!", I entered her office.

,,Shawn Mendes. What are you doing here?" She said nicely.

,,I came here to talk to you about something very important." I said.

,,Okay, then close the door and sit down." She said and pointed to a chair just in front of her desk. ,,What's wrong? What do you wanna talk about?" She asked as I sat down.

,,Well, it's about Miranda..." I said.

,,About Miranda?" She asked confused.

,,Yes, well.. Do you know about the killers problem?"

,,Of course..."

,,Okay... And did you, the ultra leaders, decide to choose ten people from every group to sacrifice?" I asked confused, not understanding why Josh would lie to me..

,,Yes, we did. Shawn why are you asking me all this questions? Did you come here to ask me this?"

,,Yeah... I'm sorry Annabella... I heard something that confused me. It'll never happen again. Have a nice day." I said and immediately left her office.

As I left the building, I got my phone and called Josh.

,,Hello?" Josh answered on the phone with a sleepy voice.

,,What the fuck dude? You told me that you heard that Miranda said the other leaders don't know anything about what is happening in our city." I said getting in the car.

,,What are you talking about?" He asked yawning.

,,Are you stupid? You told me yesterday that you heard Miranada saying she lied all this time!" I said angrily and started the car.

„What are you talking about? When did I tell something like that. We didn't talk yesterday." Josh said confused and still sleepy.

Throwback

„Shawn! Shawn!" I heard someone calling me, so I turned around and saw Josh.

„Dude! What's up? Long time no see." I said wanting to give him a hug but he rejected me... That was weird...

„Whatever." He said. That was rude... „You would never believe what I heard." He said.

„What?" I asked him.

„Miranda lied to you all this time. The other ultra leaders don't know anything about any of her plans!" He said kinda excited.

„What!?"

„You heard right! I heard Miranda talking to Spencer." He said and then just left. What the actual fuck!? Should I really believe him!? Well yes, he's my best friend and Miranda is behaving kinda weird since the whole killer thing. Shit, maybe he is right.

Throwback ended

Fuck! How could I be so stupid!? Josh wasn't behaving like himself and he forgot everything the next morning. Of course! The same thing that happened to Aaliyah! Damnit! I'm so stupid!