Chapter 14

Camila POV

Shawn closed the door in the face of that lady, named Spencer I think. She said something about that Olivia. Who the fuck was this Olivia? In the last past days, I heard her name so many times but I didn't know if I should ask anything about her because I didn't think Shawn wanted to talk about her from what I heard. But I decided to ask who was the girl that was at the door. Maybe I would get more answers.

„Who was that? And please don't say nobody."

He looked at me and said calming down a little: „That was was Spencer Smith. She's the boss of the security department in our city and I hate her."

He wanted to leave but I took his hand, stopped him and asked him softly.

„Can you or do you want to tell me why?"

„It's a really REALLY long story. I promise I'm going to tell it to you, but when we have time. Okay?" He said and put one hand on my face and the other on my waist.

„Okay." I said and he kissed me. The kiss didn't took long, sadly, because Jamie and Aaliyah came back in the living room and we had to leave.

Shawn told Jamie to say that and Aaliyah and I aren't feeling well and that's why we couldn't come to the training and that he shouldn't ask questions and Jamie understood. Aaliyah didn't know what was about to happen today either, so she didn't have a problem with letting Jamie go to the training.... Shawn, Aaliyah and I went to the car and Shawn drove back to Shawn's parents house.

The ride was kinda funny. Aaliyah tried to find out how we got together but Shawn didn't want to tell her.

,,Come on, pleaseeeeee! Mila, you've to tell me." Aaliyah begged.

,,Mila! You're not telling her anything. She's gonna find out later." Shawn said.

,,Please Mila!"

,,No Mila!"

,,YES Mila!"

,,NO Mila!"

,,You're behaving like babies." I said and giggled.

,,Shawn is behaving like a baby! He doesn't want to tell me anything and now he thinks he can control what you say. Pfee!" Aaliyah said.

,,Ah, please. I said we are gonna tell you everything later! Ghosh! Who's the baby here now? And I don't think I can control what Mila says, kid!"

,,Kid? You called me a kid?" Aaliyah asked annoyed.

,,Yes, I called you a kid. Do you have a problem with this too?"

And this is how the whole ride was like. I swear it was so funny to watch them fight,it remember me of me and Sofie. By the way, the letter was from my family but I haven't opened it yet. I decided I'll open it when I'm alone so I can write them something back.

As we arrived at Shawn's and Aaliyah's parents house, Aaliyah ran inside and screamed around:

,,Shawn has a girlfriend! Shawn has a girlfriend!"

As we got inside, Karen and Manuel were coming from upstairs and Karen said:

,,We know. I think it happened last night sometime. We found out this morning."

,,What!? I'm not the first one who knew it!? How dare you!?" Aaliyah said loudly and energetic.

,,Sorry, but should I also scream what you did so that all the neighborhood can hear it?" Shawn asked, went behind me and hugged me from behind looking at Aaliyah with a smirk on his face.