Chapter 16

Shawn POV

Camila and I watched the rest of the fights and how some people got out of the ring happy and how others were told to go in The Room.

,,This was the last fight for today. Congratulations to everyone who isn't in The Room." Spencer said and she and Miranda went then in The Room.

,,What are they doing with everyone who is in there until the killers come back?" Camila asked me.

,,Miranda said they are gonna close them into a house, where they have to stay till the next attack. I really can't believe they can do something like that. I would rather die then let people die for me...." I said feeling responsible and Camila put her hands on my cheeks and made me look at her.

,,Look at you! You are an amazing person. Of course you aren't for this plan, but why do you still want to be a leader?"

,,Well... When I wanted to become one, I-I wanted to change all this horrible stuff. I thought they were gonna care about my opinions and about what I standed for if I became one of them. Apparently I wasn't right..." I said disappointed.

,,I really believe that you are gonna change all that horrible stuff. You gave Aaliyah and I all that good tips and thanks to you, I didn't completely screw up." Camila said and we both laughed.

,,You were really good Mila and really mean it!"

,,Thank you." She said and wanted to kiss me but we got interrupted by someone.

,,Ahm ahm.. Sorry for interrupting your moment, but the choice ended. Don't you have to leave?" The person that I recognized as Spencer said.

,,I think I'm gonna die if you talk to me again! I swear your voice makes my head explode!" I said and looked REALLY annoyed to Spencer.

,,You are so immature, Mr. Mendes. It was just a question." Spencer said. Can’t she just shut up!? I mean does she really has to speak ALL THE TIME!?

,,Oh god!!! You really don't get it! DON'T. TALK. TO. ME!! Is it really that hard to understand?" I said, rolled my eyes and then looked at Camila who also looked really annoyed.

,,Mendes. Smith. Can you please don't fight anymore?" Miranda said while coming in our direction.

Perfect! Another person I didn't want to see. I looked at Camila and she looked kinda scared. I knew she wasn't feeling comfortable around Miranda and Spencer, knowing what the two of them did, or rather what they were going to do. I took her hand to comfort her, but I could still feel she was scared.

,,I didn't do anything, Miranda. Shawn is just overreacting because I asked him why he and Camila don't go." Spencer said getting suddenly nicer, as Miranda got there, and I just rolled my eyes.

,,Shawn...! Don't overreact. Please. Now tell me, why don't you go?" Miranda said nicely, but I knew she just faked it.

,,I want to train with Camila." I said simple and straight.

,,In this case we will let you train. Come on, Spencer." Miranda said.

As they left, Camila and I were alone in the training hall and I could feel that Camila calmed down a little.

,,Hey. You don't have to be afraid of them. I won't EVER let them hurt you. Okay?" I said and looked her deep in the eye.

,,I know, but I still feel uncomfortable around them, now that I know all that stuff..." She said and I hugged her, feeling a little guilty I told her all that stuff.

,,I'm sorry! I shouldn't have told you. It's my fault. If you didn't know all that, you-" I tried to apologize but she cut me off.

,,No! I'm happy you told me. I'm happy I know all that, so I can protect myself from them. You didn't do anything wrong." She said and put her hands on my face and kissed me. ,,You didn't do anything wrong!"