Chaper 33

Shawn POV

Everything was dark and I felt my head hurting really bad. I was feeling like I was sitting on a freezing floor and I thought my hands and feet were tied.

I realized my eyes were closed so I opened them.

Sometimes I'm the biggest idiot.

I looked around and saw Miranda, Mark, Juliet, Spencer, Dana and Harry.  They were all also tied up on a pillar.

,,Shawn? You awake?" Miranda asked.

,,No. You know, I'm talking because I'm dead." I said.

Maybe it was an inappropriate time to joke, but it doesn't matter.

,,It's not the time for your jokes, Shawn. Don't you think?" Miranda said, but I ignored her words.

,,What the fuck just happened?" I asked.

,,We were kidnapped, you idiot. Or what does this look like to you?" Spencer said sassy.

,,I may be tied up right now and closed in this room, but after we get out of here, I'm gonna make you regret every word you just said." I said serious.

,,Can you two stop fighting just for a moment and think about HOW we can get out of here? We can talk later about who, what regrets." Miranda said bossy.

,,Well, it looks like he kidnapped all leaders and possible new leaders." Mark said.

,,No, he didn't." I said while looking around realizing that Camila was, thank god, not there. ,,Camila isn't here." I continued.

,,It's not like she is a possible leader..." Spencer said and I wanted to strangle her!

,,She was better than all of you at all the levels by now! Now shut your fucking mouth up!" I said feeling how the anger was getting stronger and stronger in my veins.

,,He may be on his way to catch her now or he is catching her now or... if we think positive, she may hav escaped from him." Julia said and I hoped so badly that the third option was the right one.

Before anyone could say anything else, the metal rigid door opened and the dead looking guy got in.

This time I wasn't scared anymore. I was angry! I was furious and just wanted to hit him as hard as I could.

He started to smile weirdly again and suddenly started to speak.

,,Hello my dear friends..." His voice was low and raspy. ,,Sadly, I couldn't catch one little girl, but I got all of you so my boss is gonna be very happy."

Did he said he couldn't catch a little girl? Did he mean Camila? He probably meant her. Thank god she's safe...

I felt a little relieved to know she was safe. I was still worried if she may be hurt, but at least I knew this psychopath didn't get my ice cream.

,,Now get yourself ready. The boss is coming in a few hours and wants all of you...... How should I say it?....... Dead!" He said happily and excited the room again.

,,What now?" Dana asked.

I looked around and tried to figure out if there was an escape possibility, but there was nothing. Absolutely nothing.

We were tied up with chains and there was no way we could break them or get out of them. The only way we could get out of the room was through the metal rigid door, but that was also not possible. I didn’t know how that guy was moving that door, but it's impossible.

We were dead.

Camila POV

The officers wanted to bring us back home, but I for sure wasn’t going home and chill, while I knew that my boyfriend was in danger. The officers accepted my help as I told them that I was participating in the leader competition.