Chapter 15

Camila POV

After the door bell rang, Manuel stood up and said:

,,Aaliyah and Camila, please go upstairs."

We did what he said and went in Aaliyah's room,closed the door and tried to understand what was going on downstairs.

Manuel opened the door and five soldiers got inside and started to look through the whole house.

,,Where are the girls?" One of the soldiers asked.

,,I don't know what you're talking about." Manuel said.

The soldier who asked, ignored Manuel's answer and said: ,,Go and check everything upstairs! They have to be somewhere in this house!"

I heard steps up the stairs and Aaliyah and I got in a corner and hugged each other, hoping they didn't get in the room, but it didn't work. They stormed in and immediately made us stand up. They grabbed our wrists and made us follow them.

As we got downstairs Manuel shouted: ,,Take your hands away from my daughter! She didn't do anything!"

Karen was confused and started to cry. Aaliyah and I were as confused as her and didn't know what was going on. They pulled us in a car and drove away with us.

Aaliyah and I were sitting in the backseat and were terrified. We tried to recognize the way and succeeded. It looked like the way to the training building and apparently it was it. The car stopped right in front of the training building and the soldiers pulled us out of the car and dragged us in the building.

As we got in, the first thing I saw was Shawn, who ran directly to us.

,,Don't touch them!" Shawn said and pushed the soldiers away from us. He took one of mine and one of Aaliyah's hand and pulled us into a protective hug.

,,Well, well. I see the girls got here just in time. Camila, it's your turn to fight." Spencer said from behind Shawn.

,,Fight what?" I asked confused and Shawn hold me tighter.

,,You just get tested today. You have to get in the ring and fight with a person I choose. Just make sure you don't lose, or it may have big consequences." Spencer said and smiled fake at me. ,,Now come on. I don't have the time for your huggs." She said, grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from Shawn, but Shawn didn't like that and slapped her hand away and said serious and with anger in his eyes:

,,Take your hands away from her."

Spencer looked at him and said: ,,She's gonna fight with Marie Abo."

The name was familiar to me. Oh, I know, that was the first FIRST girl who got sorted. Fuck! That girl is two heads taller than me. I think she's even as tall as Shawn or taller! Okay, that's it. I loved this world but today I'm gonna die. Supiii....!

,,Are you kidding me!? That girl is two heads taller than Camila and is a born Fox! How should Camila have a chance against her!? Camila had just one training in her whole life!" Shawn said protective and angry.

,,It's not about winning Shawn, or well maybe a little bit. It's about potential." Spencer said with a fake smile. ,,Now get on that ring and FIGHT!"

I wanted to go in the ring, but Shawn grabbed my waist lightly to make me stop and said:

,,You're small and you can use that as an advantage. Be faster than her and hit her before she can get a chance. Okay?"

,,Okay." I said processing all the things he said and he kissed my forehead and wished me ,,Good luck" and I for sure needed a lot of luck.