Chapter 3

Archer stood in the practically empty room of her apartment. She had just said goodbye to Erza. She had to admit she had some fun with the redhead. It was nice to see her happy. Strawberry cake was the way to go. She's gained some trust and made up for her mistakes. Now she was faced with her apartment. She wondered. Why were they called apartments when they're placed together? It makes no sense. Welp, that's life. It never makes sense.

She stepped deeper into her room. There was a sizable closet in a corner. A bedside table by the bed. There was no chairs. There was a plain table in the kitchen area. She wandered into the bathroom. Not bad. The perfect size actually. A bathtub and a shower.

The apartment was sizeable. Just empty. She would have to fill it.

Not a problem.

She threw her closet open and stood in front of it for some time. It may be empty now, but she would fill it with her clothing. She had a lot of clothes. Mostly jackets and hoodies. It's just her preferred style.

The kitchen was empty as well. There was nothing in the cabinets. Nothing in the fridge or freezer. Just an empty kitchen. There weren't even any pots. She'll get to that as well.

She needed a couch too.

"I've got work to do"

And work she did. She was determined to have everything set up by seven, because she planned on returning to the guild. That left her with only two hours. She could work with that. She started with her wardrobe. With the help of her Re-Equip magic she filled the place with her clothes. Most of which she had bought upon waking up in the future. Some were from her time in the dragon age. She smiled when she looked at them.

She had made lot of changes. The biggest being amongst the dragon slayers. Natsu. Gajeel. Wendy. Rogue and Sting. She was with them. She was introduced to them. She trained with them. They all trained together. They were like a little family. She chuckled as she thought back to all the times the boys challenged her to a fight. They lost of course. That only made them want to beat her even more. It helped them grow. Wendy was the logical one of the group. They were all crazy. They needed the one sane person.

She wondered where they ended up.

It mattered not. She would find them and bring them to the guild. She would make sure Fairy Tail had all the dragon slayers. They were all connected now. And she was that connection. They knew each other and their memory had not been altered.

One major change she prided herself on.

The other had to do with the dragons and celestial keys.

Speaking of which. Now that she was here she would need to hunt her keys down. It might not be so hard seeing as she was the one that hid them. But it will be a challenge. They have been hidden for four hundred years. Locating them would take time and magic.

"Much better" she hummed to herself as she stood in front of her hard work. Her wardrobe was filled. Her kitchen looked more like a kitchen and the cabinets were filled. Her bed was neatly made. Her walls were changed to her preferred color with the help of some magic. She did pretty good.

The cool wind hit her as she stepped out of the apartment complex. The night was very calm. It wasn't very dark though. She pulled on her hood as she started her trek back to the guild. She had so much she wanted to achieve as she grew.

She wanted to become an S class wizard. Not just any S-class wizard. She wanted to be a SSS- class wizard. Triple S-class handle the most dangerous and life threatening missions. Like Gildarts. That guy was seriously overpowered. He survived a run in with Acnologia. He deserves respect.