chapter 16

Archer sat at the bar, watching the guild break into a fight. She was amused by it all. Natsu and Gray had started it all again. A table was thrown. She watched it hit Elfman in the face. The boy was of course riled up and said something about being manly and so he joined the fight. Archer chuckled at the scene before turning towards the bar. She sat next to Erza as per usual. She tapped her fingers on the wooden surface while she summoned two ruby keys. She held the keys of Igneel and Grandeeny. She hummed as she eyed them. She then turned back towards the guild, the keys between her fingers. She focused some magic into them while muttering the summoning words.

The guild had stopped their fighting when the glow of the keys caught their attention. All attention was on the glow of magic at that moment. The scene was familiar to Erza and she knew to look away when the light got to bright. There was a moments of intense heat followed by a strong gust of wind as the light faded, leaving two figures standing in front of Archer.

"What's up, Archer? "Igneel asked in his casual way.

"Thank you for summoning me, young Archer" Grandeeny spoke politely with a small smile.

Erza was quick to observe the new addition. Het hair was something to stare at since it was a light pink and reaching past her waist. She had two bangs almost blocking her eyes and she didn't seem bothered by it at all. Her skin was very pale, almost matching the white of the dress she had on. Her eyes were a sky blue and matched the lines following the flowing dress. She let off a regal air, unlike Igneel.

"Igneel! "

Natsu came flying at the redheaded man with a flaming fist. Igneel only laughed and caught the boy out of the air. He proceeded to hold him in a headlock very casually and watched him struggle to break free.

"Is that all you got Natsu? I thought you were going to beat me"

"I will!"

"Grandeeny? "Wendy was standing in front of the woman. Her scent was that of her dragon but she had never seen her in human form.

The woman looked down at the child with a gentle smile. With a gust of wind Wendy was lifted into the air and fell right into Grandeeny's arms.

"How have you been, child? "

Archer chuckled when tears began to form in the toddlers eyes. She was a little cry baby sometimes.

"Oi, Archer " Igneel was holding Natsu by the scarf as the boy struggled to break free. "The metal head is complaining about not being found yet. Something about you taking your time"

"Patience is obviously not his strong suit"

"Wait a minute" Gray was the first to speak after getting over his bewilderment. "How in the world did two people come out of keys? "

"Celestial magic" Levy adjusted her glasses as she spoke. Her eyes were very focused on the two. "It's a rare type of magic that let's wizards someone spirits through use of their keys"

"Oh"

"We are very much alive, however" Grandeeny informed.

Levy seemed surprised and very curious as she practically teleported to the woman, holding a notepad and pen.

"Really? I've read that celestial magic only summons spirits"

"That is true" Grandeeny said simply. "Our keys are not celestial keys. They are keys created to summon us dragons should we be needed. The only person capable of summoning us is Archer"

Levy nodded as she scribbled the answer down. "So where is it the you spend your time then? "

"Dragon realm" Igneel shrugged.