chapter 50

Okay,before you start this chapter I just need to say a few things. First of all I would like to apologize for disappearing for a month. I had exams so you could imagine how swampted I was. After my exams I was hellbent on writing some more but my creativity was and kinda still is at an all time low so I just need some rest. School is stress inducing when it does not have to be,I swear. Anyways. I realize where I left off on the last chapter and I could've continued that,but I just saw no need for an explicit scene. Not yet anyway. As for Archer and Erza having done such a thing well,it's up to you guys really. I mean they're like 19 so they could've, I don't know and really don't care either way. I will most likely give you guys an explicit,but not yet,okay?

Also I wanna say that I am not very confident in my writing in this chapter. It took me three days to write this because I was struggling. It's not that I don't have the motivation it's just that I couldn't form the words. I don't know how to better explain it.

I hope you enjoy this chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gran Doma, chairman of the council that oversees the world of magic, the people that inhabit it and the holder of many magical artefacts that could endanger the world and people they are supposed to protect. There was just a single question and concern on his mind, or perhaps it is two. How in the world had a dark guild acquired the flute that can kill hundreds, the very flute that was under close watch, the very same flute that was supposed to be locked away securely. How had a dark guild obtained it? There was just a single explanation that seemed plausible to him so now he had to find the mole amongst them on top of worrying about the very much immortal being that had miraculously agreed to work with him, not for, but with. She would not let him believe he could use her, her power or her knowledge. He was sure she knew of what had happened and would not be very happy considering she had requested the flute and many other hazardous artefacts to be handed to her for better protection. Looking back on it he was very much a fool for not granting this request seeing as it obviously would have been that much safer in her hands. She would come for him soon, he knew. It was impending and he just waited out his fate. Over the past three years, he has had a good amount of experience with her, her attitude and the way it shifts just slightly. A slight change is enough to send shudders up and down his spine, a single smile brings foreboding so he could not even begin to imagine what she would subject him to when she arrived.

He should not be afraid of a single person, he would tell himself, but this single person, being, is not one to be played with. If she deemed him worthless he could meet his end as easily as he draws breath.

She was dangerous and it is best he remains on her good side even if it made him seem like a coward.

"Old man Doma" in comes the very person he was thinking about. She tugged her mask off as she appeared in his chambers, a smile already in place and hair braided, which is odd. "Let us converse"

"I assume you've heard of the flute"

"Of course I have" she was still smiling as she pulled out a chair from nearby and seated herself. Doma was very much confused for this smile is not the fiendish one that spelt danger for his entire existence, but one of cheeriness. She was happy about something and he wondered if he should be relieved or even more terrified. "A group of outcasted wizards somehow got a hold of it, which speaks volumes of this little organization you're in charge of"

He said nothing because there was nothing to say. He could not order her to retrieve the flute for she did not work for him and did nothing he told her if she deemed it excessive or useless. She does what she believes is profitable for not just the council and herself but for everyone else and nothing he says can or ever will sway her. If she decided to hunt down Eisenwald, she will and she most likely will not return the flute to him.