chapter 19

Having younger siblings can be bothersome sometimes. Archer always thought that and that very thought was running through her head at that moment. She yawned as she made her way down the hall, carrying three toddlers as she did. They had woken up before her and Sting thought it would be a great idea to jump on her stomach until she awoke. It worked, but it was annoying. After they had successfully awoken her they demanded she make food. Well Sting demanded food while Rogue and Wendy asked nicely. There was a reason Archer tried to prevent Sting from spending too much time with Natsu and Gajeel. He took after them a tad too much.

Archer stopped in front of a normal looking door. She slid it open and stepped into the big bathroom she added to the house. Sting tried to run but she easily caught him and held him despite his struggles. She let the tub full up while she instructed the kids to strip. She had to forcefully remove Sting's clothes.

"I don't want to take a bath yet, I'm hungry! "

"It's too early for this" Archer sighed. "You'll eat after your bath"

Wendy and Rogue were perfect little angels. Sting was the only real problem. While the other two knew to neatly fold their clothes and climb into the tub, Sting was trying to fight Archer. So she just dropped him in the tub, not at all caring about all his shouting. Soap was added to the mix and bubbles started to form in their bath. Archer even dumped some toys in there to keep them entertained.

"If you quiet down and behave like a good little boy I'll make you your favorite, how does that sound? "

Sting brightened immediately and nodded with a huge smile

"Good" she ruffled his hair. "You're the oldest so you're in charge. Each of you must be squeaky clean and dressed in time for breakfast. Can you handle that? "

"Sir yes sir"

"Awesome " she smiled. "Be good you two and if Sting abuses his power you have my permission to overthrow him" Archer said to Wendy and Rogue who each giggled at her statement. The last time Sting got drunk on power Archer had found him in a very sticky situation .

With that Archer left the kids alone. They were more than capable of taking a proper bath by themselves.

She continued down the hall stopping in front of a red door. She swung it open and eyed the messy bed. Natsu had kicked his sheets off the bed and was sleeping in a very awkward position. She stepped into his room, picking up his sheets when she came by his bed. She took him by the scarf and dropped him on the ground, watching him sit up with a completely confused look on his face. His hair was a mess.

"What happened? "

"It's time for you to get up. Go take a shower" Archer ordered as she handed him his towel.

"What time is it? "

"Around eight"

"It's too early" Natsu moaned and flopped back into his bed.

"I have to leave at ten and I'm not leaving you lot alone in this house"

"We won't burn it down"

"That's not what I'm worried about, go take a shower and get dressed"

A groan left his throat as he did as told and slowly shuffled towards his bathroom. When the door closed behind him Archer left his room and traveled towards Gajeel's. His door was a deep grey and made of actual metal. He had requested it but it took some convincing for Archer to grant him the door he wanted. She didn't want him eating it.

Stepping into his room, she took a moment to observe the position he was in. How? Was the one question as she looked at the scene. But then again he's Gajeel. Of course he wouldnt be bothered by nails in his bed. Why were there nails in his bed in the first place? What was he doing the night before?