chapter 11

Erza again found herself in a train with Archer. Unlike last time the girl was not sick. Apparently she had remembered to take her medicine and now she was perfectly fine. She was bright and cheery on the train. She has an interesting personality that tends to switch up often. She at the moment has taken to her habit of staring. Again Erza found that she should be used to it by now. Archer always stares when she tries to figure something out. She said it herself. She likes to observe and ends up making people uncomfortable.

"I have a question"

Archer raised an eyebrow. Her way of indulging in the future question. There are times when she speaks. Other times she takes to being quiet and only speaks when she feels the need to.

"Do you know what keys we'll find? "

"Yes but also no" Archer said and glanced out the window. She was seated on the opposite side of Erza. In all honesty she wouldn't have minded forgetting her meds. It meant she would be sick, but at least she'd have an excuse to use Erza's lap. She's getting off track. "I know that I will find a white and ruby key this time. What I don't know is what specific key I'll be finding"

Erza hummed her interest. "What about this key you say you need to find to help in your search for your siblings? "

"Demeter" Archer said calmly. "She's an old goddess. Very old. She's very connected to the earth and can track down anyone walking on her domain" Archer explained.

The name was odd, but she had heard it before. Levy spoke of the name once. She had read about some gods in one of her books and was very fascinated with everything she learned within. She would talk about the twelve Olympian gods and Demeter was a mentioned name. If she remembered correctly the bookworm had said that she guaranteed fertility on earth and protected farming and vegetation. Archer's talk about her being connected to earth was no surprise then.

"Although Athena could also be of use. She's very resourceful" Archer said to herself. The keys of the gods is something that came as a surprise to Archer. She had just stumbled upon one on a fateful day. She had found Athena's key first. She wasn't very nice to her. Something about mortals not being worthy of the god's power. It was an odd meeting. Six months later the goddess had reappeared out of the key and deemed her worthy. It was one of the most confusing things to happen to her in this life. To this day she was still confused. She had so many questions that they'd left unanswered.

They each have their own odd personality that Archer came to accept and grow used to. Ares is almost always angry and loves to pick fights with Apollo. Aphrodite is... Well, she's Aphrodite. That woman likes to coddle Archer. She would pop up out of nowhere and pamper her. There are times when she flirts with Anna, Irene, Igneel and Weisslogia . Archer sighed. It was sometimes a bit hard to keep them under control because they can fight over anything. And they're amazingly strong it's not even funny.

"Hopefully I find Demeter or Athena on this trip" Archer said as she reclined in her seat. "I don't like the idea of the others being out on their own. Especially not the youngest of them"

"How old are the youngest? " Erza asked.

"They're toddlers. Wendy is around four years old and the boys are five" Archer informed.

"Why were they being trained at such a young age? "

"Potential, I suppose" Archer said truthfully. She herself had found the three to be too young, but they were skilled little munchkins that adapted and grew. They have obvious potential. She remembered the one time Sting and Rogue teamed up to beat up Natsu because the boy ate their food. It was hilarious because that was the day Natsu got his ass handed to him by toddlers. It's a event Gajeel never let's the boy live down. "They're really strong , despite their age"