050

After the movie date, things didn't stop there.

Yoongi invited the boy to another date, and another and Jimin did the same. They  arranged to meet up outside of college often,  though they were often under the excuses like "I need to go shopping, can you help me?" Or "I need to buy another textbook, would you like to come with me?".

Yoongi didn't feel like there were enough reasons to say date in front of Jimin, besides going out to buy a textbook wasn't exactly a date, right? But even still, Yoongi becomes unreasonably giddy and excited whenever Jimin agrees.

They usually stick to the dance studio or outside of college to talk to another, whenever they pass in collage halls they would smile shyly towards on another in passing but other than that they were just two students from two ends of the college. The cafeteria was the main place they would cross paths, yet Yoongi never had the courage to speak to Jimin when he's with his friends.

Do his friends even know about him? Sometimes Yoongi wonders whether Jimin talks about him to his friends, or whether it would be a good or bad thing if he didn't.

So the pair liked to hang out when they were alone, where there was less pressure for both of them.

And perhaps, for Jimin, this was a chance to keep one part of his life a secret, away from anyone else's touch. This way, he thought nothing could go wrong.