037

The college was kind of creepy when it was empty. It wasn't raining yet but it was grey and gloomy, which made the corridors look more dull than they were.

Yoongi is one of the few students wondering down the halls whilst everyone else had already packed up and left.

Well, he had actually been waiting at the bus stop, expecting to see Jimin run up late, but he was waiting for far too long. And if it was anything like last time, then Yoongi guesses he would still be practicing in the studio.

He expected to meet Jimin on the way, hoping he was finished by now, but unless Jimin somehow sneaked past, he never came to face the younger.

Yoongi tells himself not to worry and that he'll just meet Jimin in the studio, then they can walk to the bus stop together.

As he nears the dance studio door, Yoongi rethinks what he's going to say as he enters. Should he be serious? Should he make a joke?
It takes a moment for him to realise he's planning the conversation in his head again, something he really needs to stop doing.
He also reminds himself to make enough noise, so he doesn't frighten the life out of the boy again.

After a small pep talk to himself, Yoongi pushes the door open and walks through only to be surprised to see the dancers body on the spread across the floor.

Jimin lies on his side, back facing the door so he can't see his face, it looks like a very uncomfortable position.

He stares at the boy, confused as why he's lying to still. Yoongi pushes the door closed and waits to hear it click before turning back to see if Jimin hears.

Still no movement.

"Jimin?" Yoongi walks over and kneels by his side. Shaking his shoulder, he calls his name again. "Jimin, seriously"

After there's still no response from the younger, he finally rolls Jimin on to his back. His head turns with his body, allowing Yoongi to finally see the boys closed eyes and the dark red liquid that seeped through his hairline.

"Oh my god" Yoongi touches the right side of Jimin's head, hands shaking a little; and When he pulls back there's blood on the tips of his fingers. "Shit"

Yoongi scoops his arm underneath Jimin's neck and uses the other hand to check for anymore injuries. Nothing else, just his head is bleeding.

I don't know what to do I don't know what to do, is all he could think.

What should I do?

"Jimin, Hey, wake up. Please, wake up" he talks to the boy as though he will hear him. Yoongi really doesn't know how he should react, but he has a feeling he's doing everything wrong.

"Oh dear god."

Running through the options in his head, Yoongi discovers that there aren't many things he could do. (Which only panicked him more).

He'll wake up eventually right?? Yoongi thought to himself as he considered the option of staying put and waiting it out.

That's a stupid idea.

His eyes dart to the younger boy's legs, then back to where his arm was underneath Jimin's neck.

That's also a stupid idea. I'm not that strong. I can't do that.

Although he had a lot of doubt whether this would work, Yoongi really had wasted enough time already and decided he couldn't just leave Jimin unconscious on the floor. So Yoongi scoops up Jimin's body with an arm under his knees and an arm around his back and lifts him off the floor with all the strength he's got.

If he's correct, the nurse should still be in her office, and dear god he hope he's right.