021

It's Sunday, around 12 o'clock and Yoongi still hasn't gotten out of bed. He woke up hours ago but wishes he was still asleep so he didn't have to think about the utterly embarrassing conversation he had yesterday.

No matter how hard he tried, Yoongi could not get the words first kiss out of his head.

It was mainly embarrassing for himself, he can still feel his heart in his stomach after it dropped so low upon hearing those words. He still feels the guilt of ruining this boys first kiss.

Yoongi had never been personally that bothered about who was his first and who wasn't, but he knew it was a big thing for others. And clearly he didn't even think twice about what position jimin was in.

He picks up his phone and check the messages he received from Jimin yesterday as though they might have changed since last time he looked (which was barely three minutes ago).

I'm sorry

For what?

Today

It's not your fault

But it's embarrassing.
Let's forget it, ok?
Probably for the best

Yoongi didn't reply after that.

He stares at the short conversation, his thumbs linger over the keyboard before he types in a message.

I'm sorry. I suck. I wish I could make it up to you.

But he doesn't send it.