026

They were sitting in the canteen when Namjoon first points it out.

He begins chuckling to himself, causing Yoongi to lift his head from his phone. "What?" He asks before returning back to scrolling through his Instagram feed.

"Nothing, it's just.." he says pausing for a moment. "Doesn't that look like your jacket? You know, the one you bought with me once and then it ripped on the same day?"

Yoongi stops scrolling on his phone before lifting his gaze to see what his friend was talking about.

He breath hitches when he sees Jimin taking a seat next to friends on their table, smiling brightly as per usual. But Yoongis eyes fell on the jacket Jimin was wearing and Namjoon was right... it looked exactly like his.

It looked exactly like his because it was his.

"That was so funny. I couldn't stop laughing. You haven't worn it since!" Namjoon adds while he laughs. Yoongi continues to stare at the boy talking with his friends, wearing his jacket.

It was the one Yoongi had leant Jimin on that rainy day, for spare clothes.

When Yoongi said he could keep them, he never thought the boy would rock up to college wearing them the next day.

The older inwardly swallowed. "Haha, yeah it does" he replies.

"It ripped on the shoulder didn't it? Did your mother ever sew it back together?"

Yoongi nods "yeah, she did"

As Namjoon laughs some more, Yoongi hopes that his friend won't find out that it really is his jacket.

As long as he stays a clear distance away from Jimin, Namjoon won't be able to see the stitching across the sleeve of the jacket.