017

"He's coming, I swear" Yoongi tells the woman behind the driving wheel of the bus. He has one leg in so she couldn't shut the door and drive off without the boy.

He looks to his right and sees Jimin wave his hand in the air as he runs up the street with all the energy he has. cute.

Yoongi steps out of the bus when Jimin reaches him and leans against the metal, panting as he did just about every day.

The younger pushes himself off the side of the bus and straightens his jumper before giving Yoongi a bright smile. The best part of Yoongi's boring old day.

"Thanks again hyung" Jimin says, still sounding a little out of breath, then steps onto the bus and presses his card against the machine. Yoongi moves backwards, ready to watch the boy walk down the length of the vehicle and take a seat. Except this time, Jimin turns around at the doors with something to say.

He fiddles with his sleeve paws as he opens and closes his mouth a few times. What's he trying to say?

"Are you getting on?" The driver says, slightly impatient.

Jimin almost flinches and quickly apologises to her saying "just one second, I'm sorry"
When he looks back to Yoongi, this time he steps back off the bus and walks up to the older, still playing with his sleeves shyly.

Yoongi would be lying if he said he wasn't nervous.

"Would you like to go for lunch with me sometime?" Jimin finally spoke.

Blinking repeatedly, Yoongi had to tell himself those were real words, not just mad enough in his head. At first he was confused— why would Park Jimin ask me out to lunch? Then second, he was beyond happy— park Jimin asked me out to lunch. And Finally third, Yoongi replied — replied with "definitely" and then "I mean, sure"

Jimins smile seem to grew wider. Yoongi's heart seemed to enjoy it a little too much as he could hear it pumping through his chest. The older worried that if Jimin keeps at this, his heart will stop functioning all together.

"Ok" Jimin grins. "Great." The boy waves again before scurrying onto the bus and taking a seat, doors closing behind him. They watch each other through the window as it drives away.

Yoongi takes a long and deep breath out and pats his chest as if that would calm it down.

A lunch date?