066

Why the hell is he looking at us like that?

Yoongi isn't scared of this guy, but he couldn't lie and say that his death glare is bit intimidating.

And without a word? Whats up with this guy? Isn't he Jimins friend?

Jimin goes to speak first, in a cautious tone.

"Jungkook,...? You ok?"

The said boy looks towards him and eyes Jimin up and down before opening his mouth. "We've been searching everywhere for you." He says bluntly, as thought it was already Jimins fault.

Jimin seems just as confused, though, which makes Yoongi wonder what's going on.

"Oh..? I'm sorry, I was just on my way to you guys now..." Jimin glances to Yoongi then back to Jungkook.

"Can't you just think about your friends for once? What they're doing for you?"

Yoongi steps in, not liking the tone of Jungkooks voice. "Hey, let's not place the blame on Jimin. Didn't he just say he was on his way? Be careful with that you say" he says sternly. The response he gets is silence, Jungkook seems to glance to him before diverting his gaze at the wall.

Jimin let's out a nervous chuckle.
"Its ok, I guess I didn't think about that... I'm sorry kook,... is everything OK?"

Yoongi sends a soft look towards Jimin. He knows he has a habit of taking everything on his shoulders, thinking he's the problem to every situation.

Jungkook only snaps with another harsh reply.
"What do you think? Everyone has been  stressed looking for you after what ha–" jungkook cuts off his words and looks to Yoongi, as though he had said too much in front of this stranger.

The older just stares at him, his first thought was to scold the kid again for the rude way he's acting, but Yoongis attention was caught with the end of the sentence. After what? What happened? So Yoongi stood quietly, with his eyebrows furrowed and lips pursed, hoping for the rest of the story.

"–whatever.." Jungkook says grumbles. The younger boy turns away as though to hide his face from embarrassment. He doesn't leave just yet, but he certainly decides to keep his mouth closed.

Knowing Jungkook wouldn't talk (definitely not to him) Yoongi faces Jimin with a puzzled look. "After what?" He asks aloud this time. "Did something happen?"

Jimin smiles, but it looks a bit forced. "Oh nothing, it's nothing much." 

Before Yoongi could question any further, Jungkook began walking back down the hall, hands now in his pockets.

"Hey wait jungkook! Let's go together!"

Yoongi opens his mouth but quickly closes as the Jimin was already running after his friend. He saves his goodbyes for another time.

However he did luckily catch jimin looking over his shoulder and mime the words

thank you

Yoongi takes a slow wonder back to the canteen, wondering why Jimin thanked him. He wasn't sure he did anything particularly good to be thanked.

his was the first time he spoke to the boy in a while and Jimin is thanking him? Yoongi can't help but feel guilty. He isn't so sure Jimin would be thanking him, either, if he knew the reason he avoided him in the first place. Which makes Yoongi only feel worse.

Whatever made Jimin quit is still unclear, too, he feels almost feels responsible– what if it is his fault? No, surely not... yoongi thinks to himself, all the while doubting those very words.

Yoongi gives himself a slap on the forehead, knowing full well that he was to blame, even if it was just messing up what he had with Jimin. What an idiot.

I really am the biggest idiot.