065

Yoongi isn't oblivious to Jimin's uneasy attitude.

The boy looks as stiff as ever as he walks alongside him, keeping his head down and eyes on the floor. Yoongi can't help but look down to Jimin's leg, noticing the slight limp that would appear every so often. Perhaps it was just his eyes playing tricks.

When they finally turn the corner, passing the students, who for Some reason like to stare way too much, Yoongi looks to the younger. There's an urge to hold his hand and say something comforting, something that would take his mind of whatever was bothering him in this moment.

But instead, Yoongi just settles with– "Are you ok?" He doesn't think Jimin would want to hold his hand right now.

This seems to pull Jimin out his head, and his shoulders relax a little after realising where they were.

"Yeah.." jimin replies quietly. "Thank you for walking with me"

"It's no problem."

They both remained silent for a minute, walking along the quiet corridors.

Though Yoongi knew Jimin didn't want to speak about his dancing anymore, at least for now, he had to say one last thing. He needs to be clear.

"They were only excuses" he blurts out.

Jimin lifts his eyes to meet his, eyebrows furrowed. "What?"

"I mean, the bus thing, helping you catch the bus, I went there everyday to see you. That was one of the only times I got to spend time with you. Just you. I mean yeah I did want to help, but... you're not a burden. It's not like you really needed my help in the end"

Jimins face softens as their pace slows to a stop. Yoongi feels more anxious with the way the younger is looking at him, as though he's searching for something.

"And about the dance class– I just want to say i know it's not up to me to tell you what to do–or anyone else–I just wanted to know if you're OK... I know I can't really say anything after ignoring you like that, so I'm sorry too. About that. It was a sh*tty move and I understand if you're upset that I came waltzing back over here as though that hadn't happened."

Jimin doesn't say anything in reply but Yoongi is, at least, glad that the younger was less tense.

Yoongi reminds himself that Jimin didn't owe him anything either, not even a response.

Then, in that moment something catches Yoongis eyes and his gaze lands on someone a couple meters away from them, standing still in the middle of the hall with tightly curled fists.

"Uh, Jimin,,.." Yoongi says, looking back and forth between the two.

Jimin gives him a questioning look before turning to see whatever Yoongi had motioned to. His eyes widen slightly at the sight.
A familiar student stared back at the two of them, his jaw clenched and his glare was so strong that you could almost see the fire blazing within his eyes.

The two of them thought simultaneously– why the hell is he looking at us like that?