043

Yoongi didn't really agree to Namjoon's so called plan.

"Have you got the chocolates?"

But he somehow got roped up into it.

"Yeah"

He looks down to the small box of chocolates in the shape of bunnies. They sat in the canteen, discussing what the older should do to get the attention of his crush.

"You really went for the rabbits, huh?"

"I thought they looked cute " Yoongi says.

Namjoon laughs, taking the box from his hands to inspect them. "They look like Easter chocolates"

"No they don't" Yoongi snatches them back, frowning at his friends comments. But now he's worried.

Did Yoongi really get Easter chocolates? It's not even close to Easter.

"Fine I'll just eat these myself" Yoongi grumbles.

"Awh, I'm just kidding. I'm sure he'll like the Easter rabbits- OW! Fine I'm sorry just don't punch me, please"

"So now what?" Yoongi asks, although he's been contemplating giving up this plan, he still is very curious as to what else Namjoon suggested.

"What do you mean now what? You just give them to him"

"That's it? No advice on how I do that? Your plan sucks"

Namjoon crosses his arms and furrows his brows. "Hey hey hey! First of all this is only one of many parts to my plan. Giving chocolates as gifts are always a good hint. Second of all what did you expect? Did you expect me to tell you to send them via dove? It's a simple task but it's just to get you warmed up."

"Fine whatever, I'll just give him these stupid rabid chocolates" Yoongi stands up, chair flying backwards as he does so, and marches out of the canteen.