063

That Day

The four boys made their way back to the studio once the bell rang after lunch. Taehyung and seokjin were still laughing over what happened in the canteen. They knew it wasn't anything serious, but it was still pretty funny to them. Though Jungkook didn't seem to laugh, not even a little bit.

"Are you gonna keep his number?" Seokjin laughed.

"Of course not. I dont want it. Here, you take it" Jungkook shoved the piece of paper into Jimins chest as he stormed into the studio. Jimin caught the crumbled piece of paper in his hands and looked down to see the neatly written phone number that belonged to Min Yoongi.

When he lifted his head he was met with two pairs of eyes staring at him, flickering between the paper and Jimins face.

Jimin laughed nervously. "What? I dont need it either."

The rest of them followed jungkook into the studio, Jimin dropping the piece of paper into the bin on the way.

While students began flooding into the room, Jimin tells his friends to watch his bags why he goes to the toilets, hoping to be in and our before the lesson starts.

Jimin is just washing his hands when two students enter the restroom and block the entrance. The younger glances to where they were standing, suddendly more nervous than before.

After drying his hands on his shirt, Jimin tskes a step towards the boys "S-sorry,.. excuse me, can i get past you...?" He asks quietly.

Instead of answering him one of the male students forcefully shove Jimin, sending the younger crashing to the floor with a pained thump.

Jimins eyes dart up to the two boys who are looking down on him, his breath becoming shaky with fear. Why are they doing this?

"freak" the same student said, practically spitting from his teeth.

"W-what?" Jimin whimpers. His heart sinking to the floor.

The boy lifts his leg and presses his foot agianst Jimins stomach, pushing him further to the floor until it becomes uncomfortable, then painful. It was just enough for this guy to be smug about it.

"We heard you've been secretly doing it with another guy, in our dance studio." The boy says, pressing his foot harder on every word he emphasises. "You filthy disgusting gay freak!"

He lifts his leg slightly and brings it back down for the last word, making Jimin yelp in pain. The second student who stood quietly behind the one doing the talking, looked a little uncomfortable with the situation but didnt pipe up and help him either.

"I-I haven't done anything" Jimin insisted, hoping that maybe,just maybe, they'd stop. Though, he knew it was useless.

"Shut up you piece of sh*t, we've had enough of you. You were already taking up valuable space and time in this class. You can't dance and you drag us all down! Don't you wonder how tired everyone is of you slowing us down? Even your friends probably wished you just quit."

Every single one of Jimins anxieties - every single one had been used against him.

Jimin had already told himself these, he doesn't need anyone else to say it, but it really does hurt when you hear someone thinks the same thing. It just brings it to reality, that what ever Jimin thought was all true.

The boy laughs and takes his foot off Jimins stomach, allowing the younger to curl up in pain. "And it turns out you're gay? Should have known to be honest. Though aren't gay people supposed to be good at dancing? I wonder what happened there. Ha, are you crying? I didn't hurt you that much."

"I hope you understand that I'm giving you an opportunity to quit." He continues. "I'm sorry it had to come to this but we really can't have a homo in our class. Actually, I'm not that sorry."

Jimin holds his stomach tight before he utters a small "I don't want to quit"

The students eyes began to twitch and his nostrils flare with anger.

"You'll have to after this"

Jimin was about to lift his head to see what the boy had meant, until a explosion of pain burned through his leg. He had aggressively stomped down on Jimins leg, causing the younger to scream and clutch his leg in pain. He was finally at his breaking point as tears began to stream down his cheeks.

"What the hell man- what are you doing? you're not supposed to break his leg!" The other student finally speaks, shoving his friends shoulder.

"Who says I can't? Besides I didn't even do it that hard, he's just weak." The cruelest of the two said. He finally lifts his foot and takes a step back. "Are we clear now?"

That was the last thing he said before leaving, his friend hesitates before quietly following him out the door- all the while Jimin is left sobbing on the restroom floor, not knowing what hurt more.

Jimin cries alone until Taehyung rushes into the bathroom and finds him on the floor. He cried even harder when Taehyung kneels down next to him to pull him into a tight hug, stroking his back to help him steady his breathing.

And as he presses himself into Taehyungs arms, Jimin wants to scream that he's done with this stupid college and this stupid class.