072

Hello! Just before you start reading I just wanted to write a note here to say I'm awfully sorry that this chapter has taken so long to publish! I haven't been writing at all recently, since I have lot of work to do aswell as several personal things going on right now, i have either had no time or have struggled to write like I used to;-;

it's taken me so long to write this chapter along so I can't promise I'll be updating frequently from now on either (as much as I want to).

I hope you all can forgive me for taking so long. I don't want to drop this story so please don't worry about that! It just may take a little longer to finish <\3

Despite all this, I hope you enjoy this chapter and I will try and be back as fast as possible!!

(I also apologise if there are many mistakes, I'll try and correct them as I go!)

- your clumsy author,
luna ♡

+++

Those two hours felt like a lifetime. Jimin felt more tired coming out of the class than going in, but it was over now, and he was thankful. Knowing who would be waiting at the bus stop, made him quicken his step- it was the kind of energy boost that he needed.

Trying to hold back the grin from creeping up, he pulls out his phone and checks the time and his messages.

3 new messages from Yoongi😺

With a tap of his finger, Jimin reads the message. The texts were sent not long after his class started.

hope class isn't too boring
fighting

Underneath was a emoticon of a cute character with its fist clenched, cheering him on. Jimin began typing a message back, something along the lines of: sadly it was boring but i survived. Along with it, he adds that he's just finished and on his way out, but before he can press send the phone gets knocked out of his hand.

With his not so fast reflexes, Jimin shoots forward to try and catch his falling phone. Its no use, the device hits the floor on a corner and he could only hope his phone case was strong enough to protect it.

His eyes spot the shoes just to the side of his vision, jimin is almost too nervous to lift his head but he does it anyway.

It's the student that injured his leg (which hasn't even fully healed yet).

The boy reaches down and picks up Jimins phone from the floor, mouth turning up into a smug smile.

"Well who's this then?" The guy drawls out, examining what was left open on the phone. "Yoongi?"

Jimin stays quiet. He side eyes to the few students that walk past quickly, pretending they didn't see what was happening.

"Ahhh, so this was the guy you were with that day?? Interesting" he began scrolling through the messages.

Jimin grew more anxious by the second. "Stop!" He says- but not very confidently or as loud as he wished.

"Stop? Stop what? Is that really the right way to talk?"

"just stop it.. please..." jimin wanted to scream, he would if he had the confidence. But everything he says just comes out so feeble and quiet. No wonder they laugh at him. Jimin feels the shame drip from his words.