024

"Do you like to dance, hyung?"

"I can't dance"

"But do you like to?"

Yoongi lifts his eyes to meet Jimins, who is standing in the middle of the dance studio stretching his arms and legs. He looks curious as he waits for an answer.

Yoongi shrugs. "I don't know. I don't do it often. Why?"

"Hyung, dance with me"

His eyes widen and he almost drops his phone from his hand. "What?" Jimin simply smiled, knowing he didn't need to repeat himself. "N-No, it's fine. I can't dance."

"I wasn't asking you, I'm telling you! Come dance with me, it will be fun!"

Yoongis back sticks to the wall as Jimin rushes towards him and takes his hand. "No, Jimin, I can't dance. You can but I can't"

"I'm not gonna make you do anything tough! I promise Hyung. You said you'd do anything for me yesterday, remember? If you refuse I won't let you in anymore"  Yoongi curses himself for looking at Jimin, because his little pout and his big puppy eyes are too powerful. Besides, Jimin was right, Yoongi did say he would do anything.

"Fine" Yoongi mutters, and lets Jimin drag him to his feet.

He's pulled into the center before Jimin excitedly runs over  to play the music. Immediately sound fills the studio from corner to corner, the song is already half way through as though it was played earlier.

Yoongi stands awkwardly in the middle waiting for Jimin to come back and tell him what to do.

Jimin is already smirking as he returns back to the older. "What are smiling at? You better not be planning anything–"

He looks down to see Jimins hands curl around his wrist, pulling him a bit closer. Yoongi immediately forgets what he was saying.

Jimin began to sway his arms side to side just like how a child would dance. He can't help but laugh at Yoongis expression.
"Is this what you call dancing?" Yoongi scoffs

"Do you wanna learn one of my routines then?" Jimin bounces back and Yoongi quickly closes his mouth. He's seen parts of the routines Jimin has to do in class and those snippets alone look impressively difficult. So of course, Yoongi didn't want to even attempt them. "Thought so" Jimin laughs.

"Are we even now? Since you made me dance"

"No, not quite"

"But I did as you said!"