030

Namjoon drops his bag beside Yoongi's desk and drags a chair next to him.

"Ok speak. You got some explaining to do" he says, leaning forward with narrowed eyes.

So maybe Yoongi didn't reply to his best friends messages later that night. After a long while of staring at his ceiling he fell asleep and even when he woke up the next morning, he avoided opening his messages again.

"Is it really necessary" Yoongi mutters, fingers playing with the zip on his bag that lay on his desk. He felt anxious to talks about it now, he doesn't want to play it up like its a big deal and Namjoon, for a fact, will certainly make it a big deal.

"Um yes. You can't just tell me that then go silent for hours. If you tell me now I promise I won't tease you"

Yoongi finally gives him a look, but it's more of a 'I don't believe you' kind of look. "You're a bad liar"

"Seriously! Can't you at least tell me who it is?" Namjoon crosses his arms and leans back in the chair. When Yoongi stays silent, eyes returning back to his bag. "Fine, just a hint then?"

Yoongi thinks for a moment. If he's going to give a hint he doesn't want to make it an obvious hint.

"Dance"

"What? What do you mean dance?"

"He takes dance"

"But like 20 other people do too, in just our year- How am I supposed to know know which one he is!? Wait, we are talking from our year, right?"

Yoongi shrugs, holding back a smirk.

"Imma take that as a yes"

Throughout the day, Namjoon spends every chance he gets guessing who it could be, sprouting ever name he knew. Yoongi wonders why he just doesn't focus on asking questions instead, they would be more useful.

By the time lunch arrives, Yoongi isn't even sure Namjoon knows who even takes dance and performance as a course. This might take longer than expected.

"Is he in this here now? In this room?" Namjoon asks as they sit down at their table.

"Maybe, maybe not"

"You know that really isn't helpful"

"I'm joking, the answer is no. Just get food already"

Yoongi isn't lying, Jimin really isn't there. His friends were, but not Jimin. As Namjoon gets up with a huff and heads over to the canteen, Yoongi stares at the entrance door hoping the boy might come in and take a seat next to his friends. He wonders if Jimin is still in the studio like last time, practising hard.

He wonders if he's hungry, if he's lonely.

Namjoon returns too quickly, forcing him out of his thoughts. He won't be able to see Jimin at the studio today.