035

"Alright, let's take a break. Jimin, come here please"

Catching his breath, Jimin is just about to sit down when he hears his name called. Seeing heads turn his way, he suddenly feels the embarrassment all over again. Students are always looking at him in that way, but it's never the kind of attention he wants.

Sure enough, he knows what's coming.

"..Yes sir" Jimin says once meeting his teacher at the front of the class.

"I assume you know why I called you over"

"Y-Yes sir... but I'm trying my best. I really will get it after a few more tries!"

The man sighs before nodding his head with a smile. "I know, just keep at it. You need to make sure you get these steps down otherwise you won't get the same marks as everyone else. Alright? I don't want to mark you down. You can go now. Just keep practicing."

Looking down at his feet, Jimin nods. He turns around and drags his feet back to his friends.

"How many times do we have to stop because of him?" He hears someone mutter as he walks past.

"He can't seem to keep up, maybe he's in the wrong class?"

"Yeah, he'd fit a lot better in a class for 6 year olds"

The group of students broke out into laughter amongst themselves, while others that overheard couldn't help but gossip too.

Jimin slumps down next to Taehyung and lets his head fall back against the wall. He doesn't even have energy to cry today, instead the words seep into his chest where they make his heart feel heavy.

The three of his friends look to each other with concern, wondering if they should say something to cheer him up.

Seokjin opens his mouth to speak when he's cut short by the teacher, calling them back to the centre of the studio.
Taehyung helps Jimin up and pats his back as they join the other students.

As they begin again, Jimin tries his hardest to concentrate on what their teacher says, and uses all his efforts to copy the movements that he's shown, but all he can think of is how much his head is throbbing.