008

Wow Yoong thought to himself, he's early.

Today, When arriving at the bus shelter, Yoongi realised Jimin was already there, leaning against the side with his head resting against the window.

It was only until he cautiously walk around to the other side that he noticed the boy was actually asleep. At least he think he was. Jimin has his eyes closed with his mouth hanging open ever so slightly. I better stay then.

Yoongi wondered how Jimin was early today when the other multiple times he was late- every time.

I'm gonna have to wake him up Yoongi thought, nervously.

He sat down on the seat and plugged in his earphones to listen to music while he waited. Maybe Jimin would wake up before the bus came.

When he saw the usual bus coming, he quickly pulled out his earphones and stood up.

Quick he said to himself.

Yoongi looks towards clumsy who is still leaning again the window with his eyes shut.

So he swallows hard before scooting over to the boy and patting him on the shoulder. The first time didn't seem to wake him, but when Yoongi pats his shoulder a second time, Jimin jumps awake before jumping again after he sees the older standing there.

Jimin stands there with wide eyes and raised shoulders, almost curling up into the corner of the bus shelter. Yoongi forces himself to speak.

"Your bus" Yoongi says flatly, but immediately curses himself in his head. "...Is here" he adds awkwardly.

He steps away from the younger just before the bus comes to a stop in front of them. He goes back to standing at the other end of the shelter to wait for Jimin to get on.

Jimin rushes to the doors before stopping and turns around. Yoongi lifts his head automatically to see clumsy in the doorway, smiling his way.

"Thank you" the boy says shyly, cheeks slightly rosy, and adds a "Hyung" to the end to be polite.

With that Jimin beeps his card and sits down.

Yoongi remains standing for a while. It was nice to see Jimins smile, especially when it was directly at him. The boys apple cheeks and crescent moon eyes somehow made his day a lot better.